IGNORED

Princess Rescue Now Available!

Albert

Who says I'm not.........*grins and walks away*.

Oh, I thought 2013 was officially declared the year of "non-infringing neglected plumber who wears a green hat!" Maybe someone will do a PR ROM Hack! :D

Yeah you 16-bit geek. ;)

Yup, that's 2^(2^(2^2))

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by stardust4ever

Use one of these, so people are sure to be able to see them:

post-2641-0-47690300-1369290067_thumb.jpeg

Al, you got any nieces or nephews? Best to write their names on the box and cart with a Sharpie (maybe you'll need a sliver marker since the cart is black) for the authentic retro look. I swear every time I browse the used game store, I find more NES games have kids names written on them than not. I guess you could do the same with Atari as well. :ponder:

That's 65536. :ponder: :P

Read the other posts.

I might put random numbers on them from 1 - 100,000.

..Al

Please don't. #65536 would be pretty sweet, though, OK now I'm just being a geek! :P

Yeah you 16-bit geek. ;)

Oh, I thought 2013 was officially declared the year of "non-infringing neglected plumber who wears a green hat!" Maybe someone will do a PR ROM Hack! :D

Yup, that's 2^(2^(2^2))

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOLz.......

could I get number 13579? thats always been a favorite!

That's 350B in hexadecimal. 8) Edited by stardust4ever

Why hasn't anyone poked Sprybug about his next project? What's going to top THIS?!?

Here is some ideas:

Princess Rescue 64

Princess Rescue Kart

Princess Rescue Galaxy

Great work Sprybug, I will be ordering a box and cart! (if they haven't sold out yet)

My princess Rescue cartridge arrived today!

When I first played it, pressing up on the joystick wouldn't fire. I freaked out a little bit.

I switched to the Genesis pad and it fired. Switched back to an Atari joystick, and that fired okay.

I had the Difficulties both set to A, and an AtariVox was plugged in. Maybe that caused it to sense a Genesis when the stick was in?

No problems since.

I see Al has announced this game on the storefront page and Facebook.

I hope you sell a lot of copies. This game is what the Atari 2600 is all about - great gameplay!

If I can put all my thoughts into the right words, this is one game I want to review!

I received my game today. Albert / Sprybug, I just wanted to thank you both for the credits section in the manual: I've never really been credited for involvement in a project before, so I was presently surprised to see my screenname "stardust4ever" mentioned in the manual as a beta tester. It was also the first time I've ever beta-tested a game before, sans publicly posted works-in-progress. It's a wonderful game. Thanks very, very much to all involved!!! :D

I found a bug. At 1-4, if you kick the shell back and it ricochets against the wall and it hits you and you're big, you die. Shouldn't it be that you only get small and not die? Anyway, as for Princess Rescue 64...

http://www.atari2600land.com/sm642600/

Ack! That never happened to me before and if it happened to one of my beta testers they would have reported it. It must have been a really rare thing and you're just the lucky one that happened to have it happen to.

• Like 1