IGNORED

Got a Swordquest: Waterworld without box

nanochess

Hi everyone.

I want to share that I've got my first R9 cartridge :), a Swordquest: Waterworld with manual, comic and guide.

I got it here at Mexico for $94 USD in total, reasonable because the guy delivered personally it to me.

The cartridge is in pretty good state except for bottom label that is a little dirt, the comic is in almost mint state, the manual has a break on right side and the guide has a scratch in bottom.

I think it's a little pricey but anyway I'M HAPPY :D

post-30245-0-74773600-1370120322_thumb.jpg

Still I've to test it. Anyway, a small doubt, this would be the second cartridge (the other is a Berzerk) that I note that from bottom you can see the springs inside the cartridge. Is it normal?

The guy gave me also a badly worn Earthworld as a gift, anyway I've cleaned it and it could serve me to stop the door :)

Edited by nanochess
  • Like 3

Not too pricey,there's one for 69 and all 3 for 70 on Ebay(but that's without the instruction and comic) butt F it,it's about how much it is on Ebay,it's about if you will enjoy the game and be happy with your purchase.

I thought that the fact that it included the comic, guide and manual made it to be reasonable, as I've read here in Atariage it's unplayable without them.

And yes I'm very happy! :D