IGNORED

Elansar Jaguar

Orion_

Would you buy Elansar for Jaguar  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy Elansar for Jaguar

• Yes, Cartridge only + Manual [40~45 euros or ~55 US$]
    • No, It's too expensive
    • Yes, Only if it come with a complete cardboard box! (no matter what is the price)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

A better idea would be to produce another run and keep up with demand. Atariage knocked the $500 BIN's for Halo 2600 off of eBay for good. Even now you can find them for $200 there but I doubt they'll sale when you see AA's NIB's for $60, loose for $35.

• Like 1

I know it's not my argument but I'm unhappy to hear that some people bought more than 2 copies. I bought one, I will only ever buy one I'm sure. Even with 2 I'm not sure who exactly would have this mysterious 'friend' that can't get access to the internet and order it for themselves. No, it's a money making scheme for some and it's dispicable. As we know keeping up with demand is not easy, in fact probably impossible, unless someone else is willing to invest capital and run it as a small business. So my view is that these sales should be limited to one per customer. They would still have sold out, just in 48 hrs and not 24!!

• Like 4

Read this carefully: Elansar barely fit in 4meg cartridges, so it won't fit in BJL format. so No Downloadable BJL version or CD release possible.

It's not because 95% of Jaguar homebrew release are BJL that everyone makes BJL.

OJC CD is not BJL (read 250meg CD image), Elansar and OJC cartridge neither. (4meg carts)

So wait, how come the Mac version is only 1.8mb? Jag version needs some other tools in order to interpret or something?

As we know keeping up with demand is not easy, in fact probably impossible, unless someone else is willing to invest capital and run it as a small business. So my view is that these sales should be limited to one per customer. They would still have sold out, just in 48 hrs and not 24!!

I do know the reality of the situation. I was simply stating that this would not happen if Jag releases weren't so limited. Disclosing the names of buyers would not be appropriate. It would be unprofessional and potentially cause drama within the community. We certainly don't need more of that. I purchased one copy. That's all I need to play the game. I don't like the idea of people buying four copies but that's bound to happen if a limit is not imposed.

Don't worry folks, as far as I can tell the people who bought multiple copies are all good people, probably just doing so to save on shipping (like the three Japanese guys who often buy in bulk together, same kind of thing Marco/Brain Fusion does for his friends in Italy).

• Like 3

Ok here is my opinion about the game and boxes.

The box is very good, for me it is a good solution for upcoming games.

The game is also good, and the gamplay with the dpad is good enough.

And the best is that i can play it in german .

Orion thx for that game !!

• Like 2

Well, I sent him a mail about that, he said he bought 4 copies for him and some friends, but a friend already bought one without telling him.

that could be true, I just wonder why this is a bidding or why the "buy now" price was at 90 euros if he really didn't want to make profit from it (like he told me)

anyway, he does what he wants, nothing illegal ... I just wonder if the next time I will forbid multiples buy.

Edited by Orion_