IGNORED

Looks like the WiiU/PS4 combo for me this Gen.

Rev

I'm going with PS4 too eventually. Steam and my Wii U will hold me over until I get one maybe in a couple years. Sucks that Killer Instinct is finally coming out, but only on Xbox One. Maybe I'll cave in and get it in a few years if MS drops the 24 hour sign in and other crap.

Edited by xenomorpher

Wow, Sony is the good guy this time. Who knew?

I am not convinced of this. Why do I have this nagging feeling that the PS4 might not have the DRM against used games when it is out for the first year or two, but then a flip gets switched in firmware, and then it has just as bad if not worse restrictions than the ones Microsoft plans to put in place. Or maybe Playstation plus becomes required.

Sorry.... since Sony as been so anti-consumer in the past, why change. A scorpion is a scorpion.

I saw at least ten Wii U games on the horizon that look like I might purchase, so I am sold on that. I hadn't been inspired by what is already out other than Zombi-U and the Mario game, and I am glad I waited because I think the retail Luigi game will be cheaper and looks like more fun. I think PS3 would be the next console I would target. I expect I will continue to have fun with the 360 as well and without proper backwards compatibility, there will be plenty of games for that at a great price as the next few years go by. So I don't see myself getting an PS4 for many years to come and the Xbone would probably only find it's way into my house as a dirt cheap curiosity.