IGNORED

The 250th post wins a free cartridge!

nanochess

Fuck!!!

Holy shit I WON!!!!! :grin: :thumbsup:

Good news is that you won, but the bad news is that you are being banned from AtariAge for Potty Mouth Syndrome!

Enjoy your Up'n Down cart as I'm sure that will be the one that you pick. You will have plenty of time to play with it once the ban goes into affect! :twisted:

BTW, Congrats! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Good news is that you won, but the bad news is that you are being banned from AtariAge for Potty Mouth Syndrome!

Enjoy your Up'n Down cart as I'm sure that will be the one that you pick. You will have plenty of time to play with it once the ban goes into affect! :twisted:

BTW, Congrats! :thumbsup:

LOL thanks Yep Up n Down is the game I picked :grin: :thumbsup: How did you know? :lol:

Ya my mom said I have a potty mouth also, she wanted to wash my mouth out with soap when I was a kid, but I escaped to my dads house where I just got grounded for a day |:)

When is the next time for another chance?

I don't have any plans. J-F ran also his own contest. So probably we can expect to see more contests of this type soon :)

Besides per my calculations, with 45 threads of this type at 250 posts each one, then we will surpass Intellivision forum post count!!! :D

Besides per my calculations, with 45 threads of this type at 250 posts each one, then we will surpass Intellivision forum post count!!! :D

By that time there will have been countless Intellivision Bacon threads and who knows how many variation threads I'll have posted. :)

• Like 1

By that time there will have been countless Intellivision Bacon threads and who knows how many variation threads I'll have posted. :)

You still don't see it cmart604... we are going to keep you so busy over here in the CV forum that you will not have any time to spend in the Inty forum! :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...