IGNORED

The Story Behind It Is ...

Fushek

now that i am thinking about it, have you done or plan on doing an updated picture collage of your inty collection?

I really need to inventory and photograph my collection better. I just never find the time. I eat to get a bunch of those box protectors too. I have my Intellivision collection out on a bookshelf but most of my other collections are just in file boxes. Games take up so much more room when they are ony one deep on a shelf. I'm putting my house on the market this weekend actually and the looking for something bigger. My girlfriend has a massive collective of vintage rubber face plush toys and other stuff so we need a large house to display our stuff.

The secret of my nick is the fact that it is the most boring nick in the whole forum. :-D

It's no more boring than, say "Intvdave"...

So I'm guessing that your real name is Mike? Or Michelle? Or Michelangelo?

(On the other hand, maybe you secretly work for the NSA, and you've taped so many conversations that everyone just calls you "The Mike"?)

(Or maybe you are the inventor of an Intelligent Microphone that amplifies what people MEANT to say , rather than the stupid things they actually DO say...)

(Or maybe your real name is "Ekim Ytni"?)

All it takes is a good story...

• Like 1

It's no more boring than, say "Intvdave"...

So I'm guessing that your real name is Mike? Or Michelle? Or Michelangelo?

(On the other hand, maybe you secretly work for the NSA, and you've taped so many conversations that everyone just calls you "The Mike"?)

(Or maybe you are the inventor of an Intelligent Microphone that amplifies what people MEANT to say , rather than the stupid things they actually DO say...)

(Or maybe your real name is "Ekim Ytni"?)

All it takes is a good story...

Once upon a time I sat before my computer screen and registered myself (after watching the forums for quite a while as a guest). Suddenly I was confronted with the hardest task of all... What will be my username...? After a few (endlessly long) seconds I decided to use Intymike. With that name I was already known at the Beeslife forum. My hope was that I'm not a total stranger to some of the members around.

But where comes the name Intymike from...? That's a total different story from another forum.... ;-)

I can't believe I never noticed that! That really would have helped me when I kept calling you "Corey" and calling Corey "Toby" and everyone would look at me funny.

I know you online and I'm sure I know who you are in person but I have yet to match those things up. Introduce yourself again next time we see each other.

Your name is Tob-y? ;-)

Lol, I should have said it is my name backwards and robotized!

13 years ago, I was having some drinks with some friends. We all were telling each other silly things adding "ist" to the ends of words. My friends knew that I was a big star wars collector, and they shouted "you are a star wars lovinist". I dont know why, but I decided at that moment to have that as a user name for all games and forums. I shortened it to swlovinst and it has stuck since.

• Like 2

I know you online and I'm sure I know who you are in person but I have yet to match those things up. Introduce yourself again next time we see each other.

Will do. My real name is Morgan; I think the last time was at the Kelso show, I hauled the TRS-80 you won from the auction over to your table at the end and helped you rebox it.

I can't believe I never noticed that! That really would have helped me when I kept calling you "Corey" and calling Corey "Toby" and everyone would look at me funny.

Hey, that's okay, everyone the first day of last PRGE kept calling you Chris for some bizarre reason. I can at least not be blamed, as a certain *cough cough* administrator *cough cough* introduced you that way. For a good couple hours there I thought you were Jibbajaba actually. D'oh!

. For a good couple hours there I thought you were Jibbajaba actually. D'oh!

I don't remember hearing it, but not surprised since if someone calls me the wrong name I usually just roll with it. Don't know how he could make that mistake though, Jibbajabba is much prettier than me.

I don't remember hearing it, but not surprised since if someone calls me the wrong name I usually just roll with it. Don't know how he could make that mistake though, Jibbajabba is much prettier than me.

OK, I definitely know who you are then. Not sure I ever had you matched up with your AA name.