IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 9 ~ Demon Attack (Game 3)

Vocelli

OK. I am back in town!

Honestly, that many people had Rollage!

Ok, no changes... it is summer. Enjoy the time off. New game announced in 5 days.

For us who find Demon Attack a challenge.... PLAY HARD!

I think things will get very interesting once we get thru the games everyone knows.

We are about 1/3 way done with Season 2.

Edited by Vocelli

For us who find Demon Attack a challenge.... PLAY HARD!

I'm chalking Demon Attack week up to karma smiting me for any thought I had about approaching the top ten. I've always been horrible at space invader style games.

Edited by aftermac

I got to play a game or two after work tonight, I can see rolling this. My question is, about how long does it take to hit 100,000, or better? An hour or two? More, less?

It was something like 30-40 minutes for me.

• Like 1

Hmm. I didn't realize that any score over 100,000 counts only as 100,000. I thought that by hitting 100,000 you would get a bonus point but the score you got would determine your ranking. Now I feel like an idiot for playing this for an hour and a half!

I think things will get very interesting once we get thru the games everyone knows.

I think things are very interesting already. For me they definetly are. This is my first HSC season, and I'm having enormous fun. Also, I finally know how to properly play Demon Attack ;-).

• Like 2

Not really my game, and the steerable shots seem to make it worse for me. Well, I guess I'll get to play all week, anyhow, so the news is not all bad. :)

Actually, the guided shots felt utterly awful for me as well during the first few runs. I predict you will roll as well once you get the hang of the timing. It IS easier.

• Like 1

I chalk this one up to...Great game if playing variation 5A, not so much playing variation 3B.

:P

Second attempt on 5A --> 19,215

This is a much more difficult variation. If someone can get 100k, it doesn't mean it's just a matter of time to roll the score.

5A seems to give a great fight.

When I was I kid I had Condor Attack which is great but I don't listen anyone talking about it.

P.S.: I had a CCE clone not the Ultravision rarity 9 :-o. Just discovered the original was so rare.