IGNORED

Hive multi-cart - It's alive!

Time to unveil the previously announced mystery game M.D. as Missile Domination (many thanks Rev). I'll also throw Mars Minis on the deluxe version as well :-

• 9 full and DRM free homebrew games :-
    • Rocketeer
    • Mars Minis
    • Next Street
    • CollectorVision's "Sydney Hunter & The Shrines of Peril"
    • IntellivisionRevolution's "Copter Command" - several versions
    • IntellivisionRevolution's "Missile Domination"
    • Mystery contributor #1 "C.C.V.T.S.G.O.T."
    • Mystery contributor #2 game
    • +1 game (not programmed by me - more details soon)
  • Music demos by Der Luchs and Mystery Musician
  • A graphics demo by nonner242
  • Demos of other games and some utilities :-
    • Pop-Tart
  • Like 12

Time to unveil the previously announced mystery game M.D. as Missile Domination (many thanks Rev). I'll also throw Mars Minis on the deluxe version as well :-

• 9 full and DRM free homebrew games :-
    • Rocketeer
    • Mars Minis
    • Next Street
    • CollectorVision's "Sydney Hunter & The Shrines of Peril"
    • IntellivisionRevolution's "Copter Command" - several versions
    • IntellivisionRevolution's "Missile Domination"
    • Mystery contributor #1 "C.C.V.T.S.G.O.T."
    • Mystery contributor #2 game
    • +1 game (not programmed by me - more details soon)
  • Music demos by Der Luchs and Mystery Musician
  • A graphics demo by nonner242
  • Demos of other games and some utilities :-
    • Pop-Tart

cool Missile Command I saw a video of it on Youtube and it looks cool but the voice was too hard to understand. It looks more like the Arcade Version then the Atari VCS did.

If I remember correctly, the target price was under $100 ($89, maybe?), but that might have just been a target. Also, my memory ain't so good ;-)

Edit: Apparently I was making stuff up. I glanced through the first 20 or so pages of this thread and found the target price of $75 plus shipping for the Basic version. Deluxe price TBD.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

If I remember correctly, the target price was under $100 ($89, maybe?), but that might have just been a target. Also, my memory ain't so good ;-)

Edit: Apparently I was making stuff up. I glanced through the first 20 or so pages of this thread and found the target price of $75 plus shipping for the Basic version. Deluxe price TBD.

Yep! $75 for the basic version. The price of the deluxe version will be determined by the cost of the microSD card it ships with. There will be no additional charge for the included game ROMs.

• Like 5

Yep! $75 for the basic version. The price of the deluxe version will be determined by the cost of the microSD card it ships with. There will be no additional charge for the included game ROMs.

That really seems like a great deal. Thanks for working at a fast food worker's wages to make these awesome and affordable. Throwing in the games is sweet for those of us who want to play them but can't buy everything in box. May you live to be a thousand years old.

Slow pace for a flash cart? C'mon, don't be silly! .. we need Inty flashcarts, at least one on the market.. LTOflash or the Hive, it doesn't matter to me, just as long as we have one available.. I'm not we're not too far off though. :-)

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

I have been informed that some of you thought that my post to GB was written in a sarcastic tone. This couldn't be further from the truth. I love and support everything about GB, including his slower pace on all of his projects. Keep up the good work, GB! :)

I'm working on bringing Miner 2049er to the Intellivision. The pace is so slow that we don't even have the rights yet and not one bit of code has been written! How's that for a slow pace?

• Like 3