GroovyBee

Hive multi-cart - It's alive!

There aren't any "free slots to take" as you call it. If you (or anybody else) want any of the games where a pre-order has closed just drop me a PM.

PM Sent

i'm happy to wait for a regular production board, but i thought i'd express my interest anyway, in case it helps with deciding production numbers...

cheers :thumbsup:

bobbi iddod
poppi iqqoq

Doh! I probably could have been more clear...

I was wondering if the games-in-progress, such as Rocketeer and Mars Mini, were only available via pre-order as CIB games. Thanks.

Like most homebrew games you have an initial surge of demand and then things tail off over time. As soon as I've run out of collateral for the games then I'll weigh up my options. Up until that time, you'll be able to pre-order or buy after release.

put me in ..... mailing list could be a cool feature no more its almost done... is it done???? pit me in bla bla bla you update the interested

people when its time

• Like 1

Bee3 acceleration?

oh, and what else dogs? or dogs with bees in their mouth so when they bark they shoot bees at you? :)

gavv

Thinking about it, Sydney Hunter looks a bit lonely on the deluxe version of the Hive cart so..... I'll be putting ROMs for Rocketeer and Next Street on there too :lol:. Yep! That makes 3 full games, all DRM free :D.

• Like 6

Ummm, won't Funbags be on it?

Since Funbags is so epic, it brings the total to 6 games. Dont ask how....

• Like 2

Thinking about it, Sydney Hunter looks a bit lonely on the deluxe version of the Hive cart so..... I'll be putting ROMs for Rocketeer and Next Street on there too :lol:. Yep! That makes 3 full games, all DRM free :D.

I thought DRM was the inevitable future that we cannot stop.. you're altering the time-space continuum!!!! I expect my reality to explode in one, two, thr

• Like 1

I thought DRM was the inevitable future that we cannot stop.. you're altering the time-space continuum!!!! I expect my reality to explode in one, two, thr

"The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves." :ponder:

• Like 1

Ummm, won't Funbags be on it?

You never know! :ponder:

Since Funbags is so epic, it brings the total to 6 games. Dont ask how....

:lol:

• Like 1