GroovyBee

Hive multi-cart - It's alive!

I never thought I'd be one of those guys who requested a refund for Rocketeer and Mars Minis, but I think I'm just about ready to.

They're almost done!

Pictures?

They were almost done 3 or 4 years ago. So, if the games didn't had degraded by now the should be still almost done.

Edited by Intymike

What will it matter, if I will be under the ground by then?

Then they'll be added to the Eric7100 estate.

You'll be like Elvis and Michael Jackson where your estate grows after your passing.

It is all about planning for the future.

But seriously, we need help in the UK for someone to help us check in on Groovy.

Edited by fdr4prez

But seriously, we need help in the UK for someone to help us check in on Groovy.

This. It worries me when someone with nearly 10k posts goes offline for so long.

This. It worries me when someone with nearly 10k posts goes offline for so long.

Thankfully he was heard from within the last month or so. I think a fair number of people were worried something had happened. 👍🏻

• Like 1

I heard from him recently. He is alive...I think he is ok, but you can never tell with the British. :-)That whole stiff upper lip thing.

I demo'ed Pork King along side Parsec at PRGE. It is coming on Solstice in Northern England. Once the Druids have their day, I expect to hear from him.

Then they'll be added to the Eric7100 estate.

You'll be like Elvis and Michael Jackson where your estate grows after your passing.

It is all about planning for the future.

Um... no.

I heard from him recently. He is alive...I think he is ok, but you can never tell with the British. :-)That whole stiff upper lip thing.

I demo'ed Pork King along side Parsec at PRGE. It is coming on Solstice in Northern England. Once the Druids have their day, I expect to hear from him.

So you heard from him and he just forgets to talk to you guys here about paying customers suppprting his games.

Probably become a coleco programmer next or sega if too many of you open your eyes.

He has about 20 games and 2 completed in the last 10 years. All finished and playable if you fly 3000 miles to a classic video game conference at a random city that always proves that the games work to one atariage member so everyone has to believe them.

Maybe the trs 80 needs a new hero? Or a pocket calculator somewhere?

Hmmm.. who is the most gullible game groupies on the planet?

• Like 4

Hmmm.. who is the most gullible game groupies on the planet?

If you are so angry and posting in this thread then... probably you?

I didnt pre order hot air so I am totally content.

Oh, sure, your happy disposition was absolutely obvious from your previous post. :roll: