IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 6 Round 13 Countermeasure

zylon

Awesome score peedenmark7 :thumbsup: !!!

I'm still learning how to play this great game. So far, I've never successfully guessed a fail-safe code. Assuming one has found all three letters and entered them in the right order...what happens? Does something tell you it's correct and the countdown stops? So far it only ever blows up for me no matter what I enter, even though I thought the code was correct (from memory). Does another button have to be pressed to finalize the entry? Thanks, and way to go on the new Record :)

Keypad numbers 1-2-3- equal L-E-O . As you move through the map, each time you find a letter you are shown at the bottom of the screen where it falls in the 3 space random code. The hardest thing about the game is remembering the letter sequence as you enter the failsafe code,[ especially when you are under fire from several angles]. Once you enter the code correct, the countdown stops .

You may want to use the keypad card at first to keep you on track as it is easy to confuse L-E-O as you rush to enter the code. , I no longer use the card on this one as I try to keep them mint on the card tree if I can and fiddling around with them gets old. :)

Edited by peedenmark7