IGNORED

CNC cut Asteroids wall set - $30 shipped-Transformers - $10

Be sure to check out CC's other CnC aluminum sets as well. I'm a proud owner of both his original Space Invaders set as well as the Berzerk set he recently did. Looks fantastic installed in my man cave:

1RNnOKq.jpg

And looks even better with the room lights off and the overhead blacklight turned on:

S6h3Dim.jpg

(Note that the above picture with my crappy camera doesn't nearly do justice to how awesome this looks with the GITD and flourescent paints.)

Edited by gzsfrk
  • Like 4

Got both my Transformers and Asteroids sets in today, and they both look fantastic:

p8RiNoE.jpg

4wr85S2.jpg

Can't wait to get them painted then mounted in the Matt Cave.

(Actually, I'll probably just paint the Asteriods set. The Transformers pieces just look too good as is. :) )

Edited by gzsfrk
  • Like 1

Due to the massiveness of my collection - and the fact that I can't have everything hooked up at once - I'm going to have to (one day!!!!!) **BUILD** the man cave, either as an addition to the structure, or as a stand-alone building (which might be cheaper) with its own A/C and heater. In either case, these things are going on the wall, along with the last few sets, and hopefully the next set!!!!!

Adventure!!! The round shapes of Pac-man may not lend itself to the metal cutting, but Adventure should!!!!

Thanks so much, again, to Crazy Climber. He is a true metal artist! (although perhaps not a head-banger, but he could be that as well)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Okay guys, I fell a little behind on these due to the shop getting insanely busy out of the blue but if you haven't recieved your set yet I will be finishing all the sets this sunday and have them on the way monday morning priority mail :) I apologize for the delay, been a hectic few weeks!Thanks!

- Brian