IGNORED

Atari ST games for my show

Hello one and all, this is the first post I've ever put in here and I've been lurking a little while. It's nice to see a place that keeps Atari alive and well!

I currently do a show on youtube which is called "Dave's Nostalgia Trip" which a lot of the time is me putting my friends through my childhood games and mostly, they ruin it because they have no clue on how to play anything.

If you hadn't guessed, my childhood was primarily the Atari ST520! However, I'm willing to play games I've never heard of and put everyone through it with me. So that's what I'm here for, to hear about some games that I should have played but never did.

It'd be great to hear of some that I should really get round to and cover on my channel.

You can find out some of my stuff at the link here:

Http://www.youtube.com/infectedflinch

Http://www.facebook.com/davesnostalgiatrip

I just don't limit myself to the Atari either.

Yet again, I hope to see more of this forum in the future!

Dave (Infectedflinch)

Hi Dave,

for the ST how about Starball? The best PD game for the ST ever IMHO. I've also been playing a good bit of Super space Invaders on ST. Pang is also cool and a more untalked about title.

Anyhow welcome to the forum!

All the best,

Chris

Speaking of PD titles any of the Dave Munsie arcade clones especially his Berzerk and Donkey Kong games are excellent.

Sounds like Game Center CX only with ST games :)

I just had to look this up. It DOES sound like something remarkably the same doesn't it? Sounds like they got beat by most of the games too like I do!

Very nice I like your videos and have subbed to them :D

Many thanks!

Hi Dave,

for the ST how about Starball? The best PD game for the ST ever IMHO. I've also been playing a good bit of Super space Invaders on ST. Pang is also cool and a more untalked about title.

Anyhow welcome to the forum!

All the best,

Chris

Starball eh? I'll definitely give it a look.

Speaking of PD titles any of the Dave Munsie arcade clones especially his Berzerk and Donkey Kong games are excellent.

I'll give these a look too!

Many thanks to you all for your kind words!

• 4 weeks later...