IGNORED

FS: Atari Stunt Cycle SC-450 No Reserve!

Domino8282

Hey guys, just wanted to advertise a 3-Day eBay auction for a working SC-450 Atari Stunt Cycle controller with gray Atari power adapter, with No Reserve on eBay!!

Auction is starting at 5 bucks, and you can buy it now for $55. It came with an auction for a Heavy Sixer I won about a year ago. I tested it back then and it worked fine, but my Atari is currently in storage so it hasn't been tested since then. However, it's been stored safely in an adult, non-smoking household so I'd be very surprised if it suddenly stopped working during that time period. Just want to give full disclosure. :)

Condition is amazing, it's just a little dusty with a couple of very minor scuffs, but the rubber on the grips is perfect, the decal looks perfect, and the throttle mechanism is smooth and tight. Only reason I'm selling a few of my larger items is I'm moving from a 3-bedroom condo into a 2-bedroom apartment.

Please bid! It'll go out within 24 hours of me receiving payment and I have a perfect seller rating on eBay!

Atari Sc-450 Stunt Cycle Accessory Controller 2600 NR!!