IGNORED

FS: RCA Studio II / Switchbox, PS / 4 CIB Games

boxpressed

I have a working RCA Studio II for sale. It comes with the original switchbox, Atari power supply (not original), and 4 CIB games. Please read all of the description below.

This unit is in good cosmetic condition. There's a black scuff in the cartridge well, and it's missing two rubber feet. The silver piping is somewhat worn. The serial number sticker fell off.

The unit takes 9v DC power, and an Atari 2600 PS works just fine. This PS buzzes when it is plugged in.

This unit displays a clear-ish picture only on my oldschool Panasonic TV with analog VHF tuning knob. It works better on channel 2 than on channel 3 (less static).

On TVs with digital tuning, the image is much worse. I can get a static-y image to show up on a newer Samsung LCD TV, but only when I go into the fine tune menu. I can barely see an image at all on a Toshiba CRT (didn't try to fine tune this one). I'm not sure whether this behavior is normal or not. Maybe those with more experience with the Studio II can explain.

The unit chirps when turned on, and all sounds seems normal. The keypad and clear buttons all seem to work.

(The Studio II displays a blank screen when turned on -- this is normal. You have to press one of the buttons to select a game to make an image appear.)

Games included are Baseball, Spacewar, Blackjack, Tennis/Squash. Boxes are worn (Blackjack box has damage).

$50 plus exact shipping via Paypal (I'll invoice you) to CONUS only. Thanks!

** UPDATE with another TV: see next post! **

post-30018-0-06858400-1375031828_thumb.jpg

post-30018-0-32628500-1375033306_thumb.jpg

post-30018-0-48517700-1375033697_thumb.jpg

post-30018-0-75384100-1375033963_thumb.jpg

Edited by boxpressed