IGNORED

WTB/WTTF Original X-Box X3 / X3 LCD Panel

Maverick

As the title says... I'm a bit behind the times, having just gotten into X-Box modding, but I'm looking for a "new" blinged out personal system. or 3 :)

As such, I'm looking for an Xecuter 3 modchip, and an X3 LCD front replacement panel with the LED lights/switches on the left, and the spare USB ports on the right. Any color at this point, though preferably transluscent green or blue.

That said... I'm also looking for transluscent green and blue cases. Either the official Microsoft ones (Halo 1 and 2 editions, I believe), or XCM cases - no Ghost cases please.

I'm not looking to pay an arm and a leg in cash - can't do that, unfortunately. What I can offer is some services or trades...

I've done LCD mods on my two Sega Nomad systems, and can do one for you.

I can recap your Turbo Grafx Express (or pretty much any other system)

I can wire up your fightstick with an MC-Cthulu (you supply the stick)

I can fix your computer (yeah. I know. But figured I'd toss it up anyway)

I can trade you some 1980's and early 1990's Sierra adventure games, CIB (I collect Sierra's games, and I have quite a few spares. Even a few prized sealed copies)

I can trade you some computers (I've everything from C64 setups, Amiga 500/1200, Amiga 500/1200 expansions, completely configured DOS 486 systems - you tell me what you're looking for, I'll tell you that I probably have it and can do it)

Any other ideas? Have what I want, but looking for something I haven't listed? Looking for what I have listed? PM me and let's talk!

I don't have alot of cred here (only 1 trade, which should be in the feedback thread), but I'm well known over at vintage-computer.com with dozens of deals done, and I've got an ebay history going back to 1999 with perfect feedback and nearly 1000 ratings. Let's talk :)

Edited by Maverick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...