IGNORED

Jaguar prices

asmat80

A lot of this you are seeing on ebay, no? What happens is people suddenly reminisce about the past, and then jump on ebay and buy up. AFTERWARDS they find forums etc and learn more about what things are worth. THEN they do a forehead slap and forever more pay realistic prices. It's what I did with the N64 some years ago :-D Although I certainly didn't pay crazy high prices like you see with jaguar, mainly because there is a lot more N64 stuff out there. But I didn't wait for bargains either...

They are collectors, hardcore gamers, those who have different priorities.....for instance I would spend 300 dollars for a Jag CD but not 150 for the Xbox 360. You migth also wonder who are guys willing to spend 30 000 dollars for a car when 10 000 would be enough...who are those who dress like models yet can't afford to buy a TV.

• Like 1

I was going to bid on a sealed copy of Towers II but it went for just over £100! I've only a few Jag titles left to get but all are the £60+ ones; Worms, Skyhammer, Hyperforce, Soccer Kid etc.

In time I hope to pick them up at reasonable prices. Just managed to snag a copy of Towers II today for £49.

• Like 1