IGNORED

Price/interest check on CIB C64 games please...

FibroFreak78

So...I know nothing of this system but am in the process of possibly acquiring these 3 games all cib and really decent for their age (some even have all pamphlets still)...

-Wizard's Crown

-DragonWorld

-Tass Times in Tonetown

Was hoping someone could give me some idea on complete in box prices as well to gauge an interest check if I do acquire these...pics will be provided once I have them and a big ty to all who can help and/or show interest...

Dragonworld - probably 10 to 20

Wizard's Crown - 30 to 40

Tass Times ... thought I remembered that one going north of 50 CIB, but could be mistaken. There's too many C64 games to try and remember!

There are lots of collectors for the C64 (if you haven't been there http://www.lemon64.com/ is a great source for information!).

Dragonworld - probably 10 to 20

Wizard's Crown - 30 to 40

Tass Times ... thought I remembered that one going north of 50 CIB, but could be mistaken. There's too many C64 games to try and remember!

There are lots of collectors for the C64 (if you haven't been there http://www.lemon64.com/ is a great source for information!).

TY, I will check it out...I only found a loose listing for Dragonworld for $12 so I figured it went for a lot more, but ah well...I appreciate everyone's feedback!

TY, I will check it out...I only found a loose listing for Dragonworld for $12 so I figured it went for a lot more, but ah well...I appreciate everyone's feedback!

I could be wrong on the Dragonworld ... a sealed one went for $50 with free shipping a while back. And with eBay ... you NEVER know ...