IGNORED

NFL Football Box Variants

boxpressed

Have you noticed that NFL Football boxes have different screen shots on them?

The first box below comes from a box that is marked 2610-0910-G1 on the interior, below the plastic tray.

The second box comes from a box that is marked 2610-0910. This box came with a full-color manual and mentions the keyboard component on the front.

post-30018-0-24122700-1376449499_thumb.jpg

post-30018-0-01006500-1376449520_thumb.jpg

Most people roll their eyes when I show them even my homebrews and Intellivision Inc games. I can only imagine their reaction to me showing off my 12 NFL variations, 9 of which are near identical. I'm just going to pretend that the giant pile of NFL games I have simply already includes all known variations. No need to verify :grin:

Off topic, but thanks to some helpful collectors I am 1 game away from a CIB collection.

My q is how and where do I join the Intellivision brotherhood?

Jetsons can be a bitch :-)

To join the Intellivision Brotherhood, simply add to your signature, "Member of the Intellivision Brotherhood" No secret handshake or initiation ceremony. To join the 125 club, contact Rev and send him pics of the collection. He'll list you on his site.

Hmm, hadn't noticed that. The box with the colour manual and mention of KC was the original release, so it would seem that the artwork was probably a mockup versus the actual screenshot on the first box.

I have one of those. Never noticed that the KC is mentioned. Are there other games with this too?

Edited by Intymike

Have you noticed that NFL Football boxes have different screen shots on them?

The first box below comes from a box that is marked 2610-0910-G1 on the interior, below the plastic tray.

The second box comes from a box that is marked 2610-0910. This box came with a full-color manual and mentions the keyboard component on the front.

Nice catch! I'll have to add that to the page.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, hadn't noticed that. The box with the colour manual and mention of KC was the original release, so it would seem that the artwork was probably a mockup versus the actual screenshot on the first box.

I think your cmart syndrome just got worse with this epiphany.