Seethransom

I am selling some items on eBay. Check them out, please.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/paddlefeet/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Atari Items!

I am a pro at 1450 feedback, and still loving it. I am disabled, and don't work a traditional job. That is not a ploy for sympathy, but to tell you I have time on my hands..I believe that if I stop moving forward, or making goals for myself, then I can hit a rut letting depression in. Same for most people.

This makes constructive with my time, also available for any questions, or mail packages. I always provide a quick answer.

Atari is my hobby. Has been life long. I can use these skills to earn "extra", honest money to improve my situation. It takes many hours to manage auctions from start to finish, I love it. I truly enjoy cleaning, testing, and playing with everything I get in. I devote my attention to every item I sell. I love give these things a new life, with someone who will preserve it for more years to come. It saddens me that these things sit in attics, or basements all this time. I liberate it.

I hope to sell memories, and happiness. It isn't all about the money, it is about occupying my time, doing something I am fond of, while earning a fair amount of money. Money always much needed, and appreciated.

I have dozens of Atari items, and games in very good shape. More stuff added frequently. Can't find what you are looking for, drop me a line.

Thanks!

Edited by Seethransom
  • Like 2