IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

This one looks alright, but the shipping to me is $11, which worries me that it will not be packaged or shipped well.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1420445063571?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=142044506357&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

NICE! Excellent find. Now that one I *WOULD* put a bid on if I needed another P-Box, it looks almost new!

It comes with a TI RS-232 that's nice. But I hope that little blue cable is not the 'interface cable' he's talking about... because I do NOT see the flex cable pictured!

Ah, I missed that. It certainly does look like the flex cable interface card is missing.

From the seller:

What you see is what you get - I do not have the flex cable interface/firehose cable.

He also informed me he added a "buy it now" price... of $225. Not so impressed, now.

A year ago, his partner was selling these for $39 each. . .and that was high. I think he's looking at the price from the seller in Europe and figures that's the going rate--although I'm pretty sure that none of them have actually sold for that price.

• Like 1

BTW, if anyone has any original third party boxed software they want to get rid of, I have trade items. :)

But I don't have anything worth $219. ;)

I have a thread in the Marketplace forum that I haven't bumped in a while with a ton of TI stuff that's either boxed or came refurbed from a TI employee. I haven't bumped the thread but it is up to date on what's sold and not. I'd love to get rid of some more of it. Check my profile and my topics and it should be there. Let me know if you can't find it.

I have a thread in the Marketplace forum that I haven't bumped in a while with a ton of TI stuff that's either boxed or came refurbed from a TI employee. I haven't bumped the thread but it is up to date on what's sold and not. I'd love to get rid of some more of it. Check my profile and my topics and it should be there. Let me know if you can't find it.

Here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/247961-ti-994a-hardware-and-software-mostly-cibnib-prices-lowered/

Thank you and thanks to Schmitzi for bumping the thread to! If you guys see something you want and don't like my prices shoot me an offer. I should probably make a decision on the PEB and maybe put if for sale officially also.

• Like 1

A small teaser for those receiving my FlashROM 99 cases...

If you have some data cartridges lying around... check their case size.

IMG_20160706_140753.jpg IMG_20160706_140809.jpg IMG_20160706_140840.jpg

Both fit nicely.. unfortunately, the HP on the right, is not tall enough, so if you put the LED thru the hole as i did, it won't close. The other dimensions are exactly made for my FR99 case xD

The one on the left is simply perfect, seems it was made to fit my case xD Unfortunately, can't tell you what brand it was, as it was lying aound the house for a loooong time and i don't have the labels or the data cartridge anymore, i used it to store pre drilled PCB boards, and it's been here for at least 10-12 years, so it must be from an old low capacity data cart.

Edited by c0d3m4st4
  • Like 1

The HPs are LTOs, I bet the unknown is a DLT. I have a few DLTs laying around.

good hint!

I think it was actually one of these.. at least i think i remember these labels or something very similar

https://www.tape4backup.com/images/products/large/4173_c5141f.jpg

http://cloud1.todocoleccion.net/nuevo/tc/2015/05/01/01/49132984.jpg

Edited by c0d3m4st4

That definitely looks like a DLT case. All of the bumps and crannies are right. . .it isn't an SAIT tape, as those were a bit thinner (but still thicker than an LTO tape). SAIT wasn't that common either, unlike the smaller format versions of AIT tapes.

Edited by Ksarul