IGNORED

Interest Check - Desert Bus 2600

Dethfactor

Howdy Ladies and Gents!

It's been a hot minute since I've been on (I've been swamped with work) but I wanted to give you all an update. The last of the proto-boards are in and have been built as a final small set of proto-carts (The only difference is the PCB ).

Here's a pic of one of the final proto carts.

1230053_153708424836513_1995566575_n.jpg

That being said, I have ordered all the parts and I've gotten word that it all has shipped. Hopefully I'll have more info next week when I hopefully get the PCBs in. Once I verify the PCB lot is good I will open up a cart pre-order page for those of you who are interested.

Also to clarify, on the 'limitedness' of the game. We've created a limited number of PCBs/labels for this release because we weren't sure what the reception was going to be and it has honestly floored us with all of your enthusiasm, hence us wanting to take it further with the shirts and boxed versions but once we run out of our supplies that's it. We started with carts because we weren't sure if the interest was there for a boxed version and it's more budget conscious for the title.

Here's an updated list: If you've requested a shirt, please note that the shirt hasn't been noted on the list and will be an option available once we do pre-orders for the boxed copies.

CART

1. Atari2500Lives

2. kennybrooks

3. mkiker2089

4. BadHornet

5. luciferhalo (possible on price)

6. Necron99

7. ataricolltr

8. toymailman

9. swlovinst

10. swlovinst

11. Blitzwing256

12. Marc Oberhauser

13 Meyhem

14. strudders

15. cowprintdog

16. slapdash

Boxed edition:

1. bfstats

2. Geondp

3. atari181

4. toymailman

5. BadHornet

6. TrekMD

7. Marc Oberhauser

8. kennybrooks

9. Godzilla

10. Godzilla

11. rpgcollector

12. san-d-2600

13. Andre81

14. ianoid

15. CountessLenore

16. rolanta

17. Blitzwing256

18. PFL

19. ntavio

20. skydiver58

21. Chris Leach

22. classiccollector

23. Mark T

25. UberArcade

26. Nognir

27. Rick Weis

More stuff in store soon!

Hi i just want to know when does the boxed version come out with the tshirt.

The boxed copies are still a bit away. Waiting for the shipment of pcbs and initial run of shirts. Once I get them in I'll build out a few dozen carts and begin presale of carts. Once those have shipped well set focus on the boxed versions. I'm estimating late October/mid-Nov but I will know more once we get a few more things in a row from our vendors.

Just as an update. We're starting production on the carts this week so I'll be sending a PM to those on the cart list with a pre-order link and tossing up a pre-order thread this Friday. PM or reply here if you don't see yourself on the list in the above post and stay tuned for more box/instruction updates.

• Like 1

And without further ado...

The legendary unreleased SegaCD gaming classic is now coming to the 2600! Do you have what it takes to master the Desert Bus?

dbcart.jpg

1006243_137564656450890_580535719_n.jpg

1098030_10201294351654433_628233995_n.jp

Price: TBD - Release date: Early Oct 2013!

This is an interest list for the cart only version of Desert Bus 2600. After a (hopefully) successful ultra limited run of carts, we'll move forward with a boxed copy.

Every copy comes with a flyer of upcoming titles and an air freshener! Questions? Comments? Feel free to ask or PM!

List:

1. Atari2600Lives

Like us on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/DesertBus2600

Sign me up for a cart please!

Just as an update. We're starting production on the carts this week so I'll be sending a PM to those on the cart list with a pre-order link and tossing up a pre-order thread this Friday. PM or reply here if you don't see yourself on the list in the above post and stay tuned for more box/instruction updates.

Sign me up please :)

• 2 weeks later...