IGNORED

cdx!

walter_J64bit

I've got a special request: can someone burn that .ISO to a compact disc and report back if it really and truly runs on a real SegaCD?

bomberpunk has a game he wants to port to Sega Genesis. I said I was gonna make a shooter. If peeps could double-check that this SegaCD runs we'd be one step closer to AtariAge Sega Genesis homebrew :)

Maybe you can make a new video of the walter_J64bit .ISO working and then I can make YOU a Sega CD with a snapshot from the subsequent video :)

Well I dig out my CDX, I burnt the ISO quickly and successfully to CDr (I have burned many SegaCD images to disc) funny thing is it did not work upon first loading, maybe it is the quality of the CDr, several times the segaCd would say PLEASE WAIT then eventually it would say NO DISC, sometimes it would go to the CD audio player but not show any tracks. Funny thing is, as I was typing this to report the failure, it seemed to find the info and loaded up, I see the image and I definitely hear the music lol.

So success I would say overall. Is there specific info or anything you want me to say in a video? I don't know much about the whole thing like who made this demo (Walter I assume?) so I can follow any guidelines you require in the video. Just let me know........

• Like 1

Well I dig out my CDX, I burnt the ISO quickly and successfully to CDr (I have burned many SegaCD images to disc) funny thing is it did not work upon first loading, maybe it is the quality of the CDr, several times the segaCd would say PLEASE WAIT then eventually it would say NO DISC, sometimes it would go to the CD audio player but not show any tracks. Funny thing is, as I was typing this to report the failure, it seemed to find the info and loaded up, I see the image and I definitely hear the music lol.

So success I would say overall. Is there specific info or anything you want me to say in a video? I don't know much about the whole thing like who made this demo (Walter I assume?) so I can follow any guidelines you require in the video. Just let me know........

That's awesome! Especially about the music. Definietly more confident about cooking up some SegaCD homebrew!

I was just joking around about making a SegaCD of a SegaCD. If you want I can make you a SegaCD that does what this one does except with a picture of your choice :)

That's awesome! Especially about the music. Definietly more confident about cooking up some SegaCD homebrew!

I was just joking around about making a SegaCD of a SegaCD. If you want I can make you a SegaCD that does what this one does except with a picture of your choice :)

OK not necessary. Well now you know it works, I will leave it at that then..........