IGNORED

Killzone: Mercenary - PSVITA,Anyone Looking Forward To It?

chris_lynx1989

• 4 weeks later...

Lets nope multiplayer works well and isnt abandoned after launch like cod/resistance. Resistance could have been the flagship title.

Yeah.

Well,I've been playing the hell out of the launch version and I've made it through the 9 levels and to 3rd Lt so far.The 8 player online stuff is pretty fun -- just can't always find a game to join or folks to join my trying to host one.... :( :(

My complaint is,even after the launch update I DLed there still is some glitchiness to the game and the graphics in general.Sony and

Guerilla Cambridge need to get together on this matter again!How about it guys,huh??PLEASE. :) :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've been having fun with it - It's great having a competent FPS on the system! It definitely has some graphical glitches even after the update, but I've enjoyed it thus far.

-Rob

What are your thoughts of it after the 1.02 update,any better?I played one multiplayer game Fri and it seemed to be good.The 1

player part of the game was where I was experiencing the most stuttering of the graphics and all while I was offline.Online I may've

seen it too at times.WI-FI static?Or was it program glitchiness??Not sure.Sometimes the sound would just drop off on me and stuff.

Hm, I've only played the single player missions, but I don't think that I had any sound problems, just some graphical issues. Nothing which hindered gameplay, but it was apparent that it wasn't right (like being able to see through my character multiple times).

Definitely forgivable, considering the amount of enjoyment I got out of it. If only the Vita's Call of Duty game would have been done at this level (and included zombies).

-Rob

Hm, I've only played the single player missions, but I don't think that I had any sound problems, just some graphical issues. Nothing which hindered gameplay, but it was apparent that it wasn't right (like being able to see through my character multiple times).

Definitely forgivable, considering the amount of enjoyment I got out of it. If only the Vita's Call of Duty game would have been done at this level (and included zombies).

-Rob

And more than 5 tiny maps, not a half assed story mode, and didnt kick you out of lobbies.