IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 20 ~ Toyshop Trouble

Vocelli

Toyshop Trouble - 46,599. Texas Chainsaw Massacre - 23,000. Like Ladybug, Toyshop is another great great homebrew, very addicting. Guess Ill have to buy some more homebrews seeing how I can't find the few carts I need for my 2600 collection. I had no idea they were done so well! Strategy wise, don't finish painting the main toy for each day until that is all thats left, usually when toy count is down to a dozen or so. You get double points for each painted toy on screen once the last one is painted completely. As for Chainsaw, I move to the right starting out. As you approach victims, some you can get easily, others will move left, then right again as you near them. It's a quick left, then right move, then stab with the chainsaw, if they do move. Takes some practice. Once I hit 10k, I move left at the top of the screen. By quickly moving right slightly letting whatever obstacle leave the screen, then back left repeating until you get a victim to appear. It's also very important to get each victim with one rev of the chainsaw. Finally, keep resetting until there is a victim to the right of Leatherface, so you get a quick kill to start each game

Wow! Thanks for the tips! I've reset the Chainsaw game a lot if my first two kills aren't quick and easy, but I'll try those other tips you mentioned, The Toyshop tip is very useful, too. I didn't know about the bonus points.

Toyshop 40233

post-34560-0-48369300-1380254695_thumb.png

my first time making it to Christmas! and yes, I agree this is another high quality game, great job to whoever made it.

my only strategy tip: start with a color applicable to more than one toy (3 if possible) and move over to the other side of the screen, painting all that apply. get a color on the right side, and move to the left painting, then a color from the left, etc. I find it saves time

I see the screen completely filled with objects and freeze like a deer in the headlights.

lol That totally happens to me on this game. other times I get in a nice groove

Thanx Northcoast for the bonus points tip, that will help...