IGNORED

Hover Bovver Boxes & Overlays

The shopping cart seems to have some trouble with weight....and separating shipments.

Generally, when people buy more than a few copies of something, it starts to get up into the hundreds....(the cost of the games, not the shipping)

Regular shipping does not include insurance, so I send it 'tracked packet'.

If people buy a bunch of stuff, and the shipping is around $30 bucks, I usually send it 'Expedited' with insurance and tracking to the USA.

If it is WAY out of line, I go into the credit card transaction and refund some overage.

But, I will keep that in mind in the future and maybe throw some goodies (extra overlays etc) in ......

Thanks everyone for the support, and I look forward to selling out of these boxes.

Edited by Games For Your Intellivision

Is there a chance to ad a single Box (doesnt matter of assembled or not) and a single pair of Overlays to my next Elektronite-Order (which is the next game released)? I would consider to buy a box, but I dont need two sets and its too much money for me.

See it as a donation for William. He put already a lot of money into this project.

@ Mike

I am really sorry, but I cant affort to donate somebody and I dont need two boxes for a game which never gets released ;)

@ William

Okay than I wait, I dont expect that you can sell 100 sets of boxes.

I'll sell you one box and set of overlays for 40 bucks.....a 'bargoon'.

I guess we will see if I can sell 100 sets. Go for the Gold and Game Factory sold out.

I bought the boxes because if the cartridge ever gets released it will not come from Willy, so think ahead and get your boxes now.

the guy programming the cart will not do boxes, and actually may never produce the game either. Keep your fingers crossed for that!

• Like 1

I bought the boxes because if the cartridge ever gets released it will not come from Willy, so think ahead and get your boxes now.

the guy programming the cart will not do boxes, and actually may never produce the game either. Keep your fingers crossed for that!

I thought about that too, but doesn't William have the rights to release the game? I doubt Mark could legally release it. Additionally, would anyone have access to a cart/board that the game would fit on? Not that I understand how any of this works, mind you ;-) I'd be happy if the ROM was eventually released for free (in any halfway playable form), so I could load onto a multicart.....if I ever get a multicart, that is. Wishful thinking on many levels, I suppose.

I hope the ROM never finds it way to the public, it would be the best if its deleted forever. Of course I would like to play a new game, but I wish this chapter ends after the boxes are sold. Lets move on to other games, there are more than enough in the future.

Edited by Ignorama

Odd question, I'm guessing you had to pay CGP to release the game. Since the game is canceled do you still have to pay them, or did you have some form of an escape clause in case the game didn't get published. Also, hopefully you don't have to pay them for publishing the box only without the game. It would suck if you got stuck having to pay them when the game didn't get released.

Edited by evg2000

Elektronite is the Intellivision brand.

Classic Game Publishers, Inc. is a real company. It holds the rights to the game through the generosity of Jeff Minter, who wants to see it released on the Intellivision

CGP will be publishing Atari carts under the brand 'VCS Magic' next year.

Boulder Dash is being released by Elektronite, Classic Game Publishers, Inc. and First Star Software, Inc.

Valter is our founder and member of the company. Elektronite, however, is not making legal agreements.

I hope this clears things up.

Elektronite is the Intellivision brand.

Classic Game Publishers, Inc. is a real company. It holds the rights to the game through the generosity of Jeff Minter, who wants to see it released on the Intellivision

CGP will be publishing Atari carts under the brand 'VCS Magic' next year.

Boulder Dash is being released by Elektronite, Classic Game Publishers, Inc. and First Star Software, Inc.

Valter is our founder and member of the company. Elektronite, however, is not making legal agreements.

I hope this clears things up.

Not sure it clears it up, but sound good. Just keep publishing games, and don't go into the empty box business!