IGNORED

Portland Vintage Gaming Expo

BBWW

Question: do they have these types of Expos on the East coast?

I live in MA, but I can easily be in the NY/NJ/PA area in 4 hours. Just wondering, the wife would sucker-punch me if I said I wanted to spend $$$ flying to the West coast.

Question: do they have these types of Expos on the East coast?

I live in MA, but I can easily be in the NY/NJ/PA area in 4 hours. Just wondering, the wife would sucker-punch me if I said I wanted to spend $$$ flying to the West coast.

Too Many Games is still happening right? NAVL meetings at the Digital Press store in NJ. Probably other stuff I don't know about or I am forgetting.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't buy much...sold some games in the parking lot. As an Intellivision Junkie I was very disappointed, now if I had gotten to buy the Keyboard Component...even though it wasn't working I would have been very happy. But someone finally Paypaled the guy some money because I was willing to lay out the cash. :-(

Didn't buy much...sold some games in the parking lot. As an Intellivision Junkie I was very disappointed, now if I had gotten to buy the Keyboard Component...even though it wasn't working I would have been very happy. But someone finally Paypaled the guy some money because I was willing to lay out the cash. :-(

... and it was a fine set of games sold in the parking lot. I'm still testing and sorting the haul. The lunch at Doug Fir was good too.

... and it was a fine set of games sold in the parking lot. I'm still testing and sorting the haul. The lunch at Doug Fir was good too.

Nice meeting you...and the money got spent on Learning Fun Two and a Mint Complete Slap Shot Pro Hockey and a set of Mint Activision Games including another Worm Whomper

Sunday night in the Hotel. LOL

I was there. Had a great time. Spent too much.

One cool thing was that I got to see and touch a non-working Keyboard Component (photos too). I never thought I'd get to see one in real life. However, there was a buyer ahead of me who got to buy it. Still cool.

So, you met Cmart !!! Ahah

:)

cmart,

Sorry you had tough things to deal with over the weekend. Believe it or not I'm glad you kept your phone on. I can live without it knowing what you were going through.

cmart,

Sorry you had tough things to deal with over the weekend. Believe it or not I'm glad you kept your phone on. I can live without it knowing what you were going through.

Thanks. It was really sad, he was only forty and had 7 year old twins. :(