IGNORED

FS: Massive 387 Laserdisc movie collection & player - LAST CALL - $600!

eightbit

• 1 month later...

BUMP. I have been up and down about selling off my collection for some time. I previously had titles priced individually, but have come to the decision that it is all or nothing. I hate to thought of carrying on selling a title here and there for months or years. If I get rid of them, it needs to be in one shot. I apologize to the people who wanted individual titles. I have modified the first post with an asking price of $800. I will work with the person who wants them on the shipping. If you are local or can get to me (I am in northern NJ) I would allow local pickup. PM if interested.

I appreciate the compliment :) The kicker on this collection is that I really would love to keep it, but it is just taking up too much SPACE. I also have a record collection of about 600, and everything is now in a two room apartment that we recently moved in to. Luckily there was a laundry room that I converted into a mancave to store things, but when I say it is tight....it is tight! I was still able to manage everything including a massive tape collection (Laserline and other wall mount tape holders are a wonder!) But, I have no room to put anything else in here. I rarely watch movies nowadays, so it makes sense. I am also open to offers so my asking price is not set in stone...although I would like to come as close to it as possible. I would think this would be a great starter (instant collection) for someone who has always wanted LD's, or perhaps someone who wants to fill holes in their current collection and sell of the rest. And the player is pristine and works perfectly. You don't know how many of these I have owned in which the door didn't work correctly. Took some time to find one that works 100%.