IGNORED

I want Hover Bovver!

fsuinnc

Since Groovy Bee coded Hover Bovver for Elektronite, even after all problems, I can't see how the game could be released by GroovyBee.

It's not only Hover Bovver IP. That game and code could only be used, directly or in derived work, if both sides agreed upon contract terms and execution.

Im sorry for what happened between William and Mark.

I wish both can bring great games for intellivision and other consoles.

Since Groovy Bee coded Hover Bovver for Elektronite, even after all problems, I can't see how the game could be released by GroovyBee.

It's not only Hover Bovver IP. That game and code could only be used, directly or in derived work, if both sides agreed upon contract terms and execution.

Im sorry for what happened between William and Mark.

I wish both can bring great games for intellivision and other consoles.

Totally agree. It doesn't seem Al even had a chance to help, he said that he was busy with the Portland show and the other things. But who knows what happened behind the scenes? I notice Groovy has been very quiet also since this whole thing came to a screeching end. Hope he didn't quit the scene.

What I would do if I was William:

Forget about the money that I lost, and just release the game anyway in its current form, as coded by Mark. No matter how bad or incomplete I may think the game is. Maybe give it away along with the box, asking for donations instead of purchases. If I'm out $2000, then this would be my contribution to the Intellivision community.

Hire a new programmer to recode the game from scratch. If I'm out the money, so what? The world will not end. Even if I have to get new boxes printed.

Hand over the boxes, license, and all rights to the game to Mark. I wouldn't even ask for a dime. So what if I'm out the money? That's what a certain historical figure would do. (I won't say any names to avoid having a religious discussion.)

I would do ANY of these options long before I even thought of doing what William has done (just selling the boxes).

Edited by Eric7100

It's official...there's nothing left to see in the Internet.

Well, there is probably one thing left that you haven't seen......

Bea Arthur sitting on a golden toilet eating bacon playing intellivision.

Now that i would pay good money for AND give my left nut to see........

• Like 1

Well, there is probably one thing left that you haven't seen......

Bea Arthur sitting on a golden toilet eating bacon playing intellivision.

Now that i would pay good money for AND give my left nut to see........

About that left nut...

post-29022-0-61317200-1381031401_thumb.jpg

:lolblue:

• Like 4

What I would do if I was William:

Forget about the money that I lost,

er.. seriously?? really? I somehow doubt that..

If I'm out $2000, then this would be my contribution to the Intellivision community.

Hey, that's awesome.. Sounds like Eric7100 is offering $2000 of his own money to help this situation as his "contribution to the Intellivision community."

Wow, that's great of you!!!!

desiv

• Like 2

First of all, Benny, you are my favourite Internet meme mash up creator. You're interwebs gold baby!

Secondly, Rev, I've already offered up your left nut in many trades so I'm afraid you no longer have ownership of your left nut as I "negotiated" with your wife for nut trading rights and she said yes....or at least I think she did because I couldn't quite understand what she said since her mouth was stuffed full. :)

• Like 3

"Hey, that's awesome.. Sounds like Eric7100 is offering $2000 of his own money to help this situation as his "contribution to the Intellivision community."

Wow, that's great of you!!!!"

Wow! That is great! I accept!

Please send me $2000 US Eric7100, and you can have the rights to negotiate with Mark to get the Rom and release it on cartridge.

(No matter how bad or incomplete)

I'll continue to sell the boxes and overlays,

Alex Pace was nice enough to have Go For the Gold and Game Factory boxes printed for the collectors.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D261249141065

Selling boxes is not unprecedented.

Or, if you can't afford the 2000 bucks, you can download the 'Milestone' rom I paid $2000 for and play it on a Cuttle Cart 3 or an emulator. I can even put it on cart for you (for $40 shipped)

While you are at it, please check out the Voice Test Rom that uses and Intellivoice. We came up with a bunch of voices we were testing to use in the game. Check them out......

I get the feeling I am being trolled. :-P

hover.rom

hbvtest.bin

Am I the only one here not wearing pants right now?

We have: Golden toilets, Golden Girls, bacon fried to a golden crisp, and intellivision, the golden age of gaming! The only thing golden missing is a shower!

I'm a bit new at animated gif's, but in an effort to satisfy your insane request.....

post-29022-0-48042600-1381038184_thumb.gif

(***click on the image for Bea Arthur gold!!!) :lolblue:

• Like 2

First of all, Benny, you are my favourite Internet meme mash up creator. You're interwebs gold baby!

Secondly, Rev, I've already offered up your left nut in many trades so I'm afraid you no longer have ownership of your left nut as I "negotiated" with your wife for nut trading rights and she said yes....or at least I think she did because I couldn't quite understand what she said since her mouth was stuffed full. :)

Blah blah blah

• Like 1

Maybe the Intellivision Brotherhood isn't what I thought it was.

It is. Rev and I have a special relationship that usually only exists in texts. It doesn't usually see the light of day on the forums. Apologies to anyone that was offended.