IGNORED

Need advice about how to deal with Paypal

Pixelboy

While this may seem off-topic in this sub-forum, I'm having problems with Paypal which are impacting my ability to pursue my Team Pixelboy operations, so I thought I should mention it here. You can read all about it by following this link:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/217587-need-advice-about-how-to-deal-with-paypal/

I know coleco_master has been through this "attestation of identity" thing recently, but he hasn't replied to the PM I sent him. Anyway, if anyone here can give me some tips on getting this resolved (and also tell me why there's no phone number available to contact Paypal by phone), I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

While this may seem off-topic in this sub-forum, I'm having problems with Paypal which are impacting my ability to pursue my Team Pixelboy operations, so I thought I should mention it here. You can read all about it by following this link:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/217587-need-advice-about-how-to-deal-with-paypal/

I know coleco_master has been through this "attestation of identity" thing recently, but he hasn't replied to the PM I sent him. Anyway, if anyone here can give me some tips on getting this resolved (and also tell me why there's no phone number available to contact Paypal by phone), I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Here is there phone number 1-888-221-1161

you can call 8am to 10pm CST sat & sun

6am to 12am CST mon-fri

if you have any problems let me know and I can give you a code to talk to someone easier

Pixelboy, on 12 Oct 2013 - 07:11 AM, said:

Thanks in advance.

opps I just read all your posts & saw that you weren't looking for a phone number. I never had the problems that your having so unfortunately I don't think I can be much help. Good luck on getting this straighten out.

Edited by RelliK111

Paypal can be quite annoying.

Years ago, Paypal froze my account, and they kept insisting that I give them a scan of a national id card. German law states that everyone has to have a national id card or a passport. I don't have a national id card, and Paypal wouldn't accept the scan of the passport. I don't even remember how I got it finally resolved, but it took quite some time and effort. Then, half a year later, I had the same probem again.

About half a year ago, they again froze my account, this time also disabling the ability to recive money. They presented a list of things I should provide online. With each item I provided, the list got shorter by one. In the end there still was a notice, that my account is frozen until I would provide everything in the list, but the list was empty at that point. However, this time I was able to resolve the issue by email.

I do not use a separate bank account, but in Germany, when someone sucks money out of my account, I can can order my bank to undo it, as long as I do so within two months.

Philipp