IGNORED

Pre-orders for Endless Snow 2600 now being accepted

rjchamp3

Nah, it's all good. Do let us know about that new game you're making. I think I would be interested in a laminated label if you're offering.

Do you really expect anyone to get a million points? I haven't recieved mine yet (I should be getting it tomorrow), but based on the gameplay videos, 100 points would probably be pretty good for me, and for myself I would consider 1000 points to be an epic achievement!

FYI, I got your survey. Sorry I can't respond to it as I don't use FaceBook or Twitter.

It's actually pretty easy to get to 1,000. It's after that that starts getting tough. Once I figured out that you needed to shovel the snow multiple times (not just once!), I quickly got to 1,000+, but then quickly died thereafter! It's still fair, but definitely challenging.

Dont be silly ? Didnt you ship these in bubbleopes ... so how is that silly to assume that your not going to use bubble wrap and or peanuts ?

How about become a CUSTOMER first and give me a chance before you worry about what I do

2nd I going to fix the problems for MY customers as anyone would

3rd regardless how I shipped them anything can happen

4th I felt what I did was the best I could do and I learned from it

and last since your not a customer YOU have no reason to worry or complain or comment on my work

GOOD DAY !!!!!!!!! :sleep:

Once again to all my paying customers enjoy your game as it was made and labeled TOP NOTCH just like AA and Sorry about the shipping issues it was with my heart

and I will make sure any and all issues are resolved in a timely manner

LMAO, aside from Marc's boxes, this has Hozer written all over it.

I designed the labels and had them printed on the requested paper

and I put them on the carts and assembled them

Myself

All that was done for me was a person put the roms on chips for me because that is not my area YET :grin:

Hozer is a good guy and I have had talks with him about issues on carts not being clean and labeling BUT as far as his rom work downloading is TOP NOTCH, But that is why I assembled/cleaned and labeled the carts lol

Edited by rjchamp3
  • Like 1

LMAO, aside from Marc's boxes, this has Hozer written all over it.

Ya the labels do look very poor, a far cry from the die cut laser printed labels nearly everyone else uses as the norm (like the ones on every single cart sold in the AA store).

Also, using media mail for video games is not only cheap skating but postal fraud.

Ya the labels do look very poor, a far cry from the die cut laser printed labels nearly everyone else uses as the norm (like the ones on every single cart sold in the AA store).

Also, using media mail for video games is not only cheap skating but postal fraud.

LOL did not know and I was gonna laminate them but figured leave them retro and the labels are not poor at all lol

thank you for your feedback

LOL did not know and I was gonna laminate them but figured leave them retro and the labels are not poor at all lol

thank you for your feedback

Media was the same price as regular I think a 20 cent differential fraud hardly more like a bona fide error

UPDATE MEDIA was 20 cents MORE I actually wasted postage HOW ABOUT that

But now I know what to do

Edited by rjchamp3

How about become a CUSTOMER first and give me a chance before you worry about what I do

2nd I going to fix the problems for MY customers as anyone would

3rd regardless how I shipped them anything can happen

4th I felt what I did was the best I could do and I learned from it

and last since your not a customer YOU have no reason to worry or complain or comment on my work

GOOD DAY !!!!!!!!! :sleep:

Once again to all my paying customers enjoy your game as it was made and labeled TOP NOTCH just like AA and Sorry about the shipping issues it was with my heart

and I will make sure any and all issues are resolved in a timely manner

rjchamp, are those your CIB Endless Snows in the eBay link last page, or did a reseller order ten copies and post them for sale? Kudos on doing the shipping properly next time. Any previews or hints on your next game?

No that is a CHARITY I did to give percentage to ST JUDES to give back for my Christmas to the sick children

Hey, some of you guys need to back off! How many of you have produced a homebrew before?

I have, and I know that it takes lots of details to build a homebrew from idea to shipment in the post, and little mistakes can happen. Rudy is an okay guy, and he has been willing to make things right with those that are having issues with their order. Let us cut him a bit of slack. :thumbsup:

I, for one, like my cart and manual. As for the game itself, I will offer some "constructive" criticism: :)

The game concept is fun and unique for the 2600! However, I feel the game could have used a bit more polish to make it great!

Just an example would have been perhaps, to have an open door on both sides of the house, then your wife could appear at either side for a touch more randomness of where you need to go while dodging the falling snow.

Another feature may have been to add a street car passing across the bottom of the screen so you have to avoid getting run over while shoveling (But I have not played far enough into the game, this may indeed be in the game already. ;) )

I hope with your next release, maybe you will share with some of us first as a beta-release to work out any game design issues that may come to light before you start producing carts.

The above is not meant as a slight, only a suggestion. The game itself is a fun diversion the way it is now, but don't be afraid to share it in the Hombrew Discussion or Programming forums here or elsewhere in the future to make the game the best it can be. :thumbsup:

With that said, I played several rounds tonight and here is my current high score. :)

post-2955-0-48672600-1386749581_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey, some of you guys need to back off! How many of you have produced a homebrew before?

I have. And I knew even before that I wouldn't even consider sending any boxed game in a bubble lope. That's what cheap-ass, crappy e-bay seller bastards do. So I understand the resentment. He had a lapse in judgement or common sense--whatever it was--it did happened, and claiming "I didn't know" is not really an excuse.

However, all that said, I sincerely commend Rudy on his fantastic response to the situation by trying hard to make everyone whole. That's the best response to this issue, and shows great character. That builds trust which will pay off in getting people excited in future projects. I am confident that his next release will go smoother.

Thanks, Rudy!

-dZ.

• Like 1