IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

I've been playing Into the Gloom and it's been one of the more unsettling games I've played for awhile. It's amazing that a game that uses a pixel art style can even achieve this. Sure there are jump scares, but the atmosphere is great. It's only $1.19 so I HIGHLY recommend checking it out.

I picked that up and also discovered a gem of a game called Pony Island. Its 5 bucks but worth it. Brilliant.

• Like 1

I picked that up and also discovered a gem of a game called Pony Island. Its 5 bucks but worth it. Brilliant.

Looks pretty unique and has glowing user reviews. I'll probably use up the rest of my gift card I got for Christmas for this. After this and XCom 2, I'll have to stop buying games and start beating some. I'm fairly far Into the Gloom and the XCom reboot. I should have those and Deus Ex Human Revolution completed this month.

Humble Bundle this week

6 bucks gets you a bunch of games that aren't too bad, the first three games I'm familiar with:

Mars: War Logs (underated cyberpunk RPG)

Space Run: (spaceship construction tower defense strategy game)

Pix the Cat (great arcade game)

Bound by Flame (cheezy RPG)

Game of Thrones RPG (seems a lot of people like it)

More here:

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly?utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=51ea65db38-Humble_Weekly_Bundle_Focus_Home_Interactive_2_A&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-51ea65db38-96158513&mc_cid=51ea65db38&mc_eid=81790dc419

Humble Bundle this week

6 bucks gets you a bunch of games that aren't too bad, the first three games I'm familiar with:

Game of Thrones RPG (seems a lot of people like it)

I played that particular GoThrones game (on 360). It was pretty good. I think the story was very compelling. If you are a Game of Thrones fan you will enjoy the story. The gameplay felt like they had taken the bones of Dragon Age Origins and put another game on top of them WITHOUT adding any frills or extras. It was pretty ordinary, but not bad. Even if you aren't a GoT fan then it still might be worth playing. For only a share of $6, why not?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have no idea what this is, but its free

Godball

http://games.adultswim.com/gift/godball/

Tried it, for anyone who actually cares here's info (I wrote this up for a friend of mine):

Its an 80's like silly ass "pinball" game. Its pretty good.

Basically you shoot a ball (giant animal) around a playfield (city) and try and score as many points as you can and clear objectives like "Destroy the Ferris Wheel".

You basically use the mouse and keyboard to aim and fire the ball respectively but I recommend going into options and changing the "fire ball" to the right or left mouse button. So it should be mapped like this:

Fire Ball: Left Mouse
Use Special: Right Mouse
Activate Flippers: Middle Mouse.

- During the game you have a Heart meter above left which is your stamina, it gradually depletes as you bounce around. Once its gone that counts as one shot (or life). Usually you have 3 shots, the game tells you how many you have per board.

- While you bounce around destroying shit, right click to pause and aim your ball a different direction. Let go and it will shoot in the new direction. You can do this indefinitely but it depletes your stamina a lot more.

- During the game you also have a special meter that gradually fills up on the top right. When it fills, just left click and your ball will do a super move.

• 2 weeks later...