IGNORED

Shredded Hover Bovver boxes......bring a kleenex

Rev

Well, Ignorama you are pretty insultory yourself. It goes both ways......just sayin'! :-o

Oh yes, I even added a smiley face like you do so people may think you are joking! I ......wasn't!

Yes he has insulted me too, but so have you!

This is a two party system. The Republakites and Grooveracrats. You can't vote down the other observers because they're not even on the ballots :)

Or, you can choose not to vote at all. Probably best at this point.

• Like 3

Thank you, theloon!

I am only jumping in because William is getting hammered and he is the one who put out the cash, as well as many of us.....for so far nothing!

Yet guys like DZ-Jay jump in on him for whatever reason,,,, why? Jealousy perhaps for actually releasing games?

I don't know,but send me the games I payed up front for, maybe send William back his up front money, and then I will shut up.

How many sheep are watching this just because they are afraid of losing there $40.-$80. dollars pre-invested for Rocketeer and Mars-Minis and how long do you wait to ask for something in return?

Yes, my view of a utopian Intellivision community is quite interesting and quite unobtainable unfortunatly. But that's fine.

And you do know I was being sarcastic about intellivision and moron? I truly dont think any of us retro gamers/collectors/homebrewers are morons or nothing like that. We all here love retro games and intellivision.

And yeah, I should keep most of what I say to myself, I have almost quit this community several times. Ask cmart. You have the right idea.

I am releasing mouse trap because i think the box art is cool and should of been released back in the day. I was going to originally have someone print up just a few for me and a small handfull of us variant collectors. But I extended it to more obviously. Share with the class mentality. And Tron, it seemed like a no brainer! Tron, intellivision, compilation...it is the perfect storm.

Plus here is another reason why i did these, ever since i started getting back into intellivision i wanted to do more.......These two small releases will help set up my much larger plans. I aim to release the remainder of the unreleased mattel roms that intelligentvision or no one else is willing to. Sure most of us have the games on some cd compilation or on cc3 or emulation. And sure some of them are nothing more thana glorified demo full of bugs, or a two player game. But there is nothing like owning your own physical copy and holding it in your hands and proudly displaying it.

Any sure keith Robinson and his army of lawyers will undoubtedly come after me. But i dont care.

But if anyone else wants to release the 14 or so mattel roms please let me know and i will bow out.

Ps......being told to shut up multiple times by the king of intellivision homebrewing is quite an honor! :-)

On a much brighter note, I approve of this message!

Please release these last 14 games for all of us. I will be proud to help you in anyway I can. THIS is what collecting Intellivision games, and playing them, is supposed to be all about!

I'm sorry but "crying" after trying to blackmail/extort $4K of goods/services from me then following that up with drama, bullshit and trolling and it ALL not going to your plan isn't really my problem is it. Did either of you think it would ever end well?

Not with all of the poison you have thrown and brought into the Intellivision community.

You are clearly an Atari 2600 lover who has always been jealous of the Intellivision's superior graphics and games.

You are clearly an Atari 2600 lover who has always been jealous of the Intellivision's superior graphics and games.

Ah, I see...

So, you're saying that GB's master plan was to spend time learning how to program for the Intellivision, then spend more time actually working on the game.....

All in an elaborate ruse, just so he can step out at the last moment and laugh maniacally with his Atari 2600 PALs at the turmoil he has wrought in the Intellivision community...

Aha...

WOW!!

Brilliantly played GB!!!

I imagine he is now at home in his lair petting his white cat saying "No Mr. Intellivision, I expect you to die!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA"

Oh the humanity!! Won't somebody please think of the children!!!!!

desiv

• Like 3

Ah, I see...

So, you're saying that GB's master plan was to spend time learning how to program for the Intellivision, then spend more time actually working on the game.....

All in an elaborate ruse, just so he can step out at the last moment and laugh maniacally with his Atari 2600 PALs at the turmoil he has wrought in the Intellivision community...

Aha...

WOW!!

Brilliantly played GB!!!

I imagine he is now at home in his lair petting his white cat saying "No Mr. Intellivision, I expect you to die!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA"

Oh the humanity!! Won't somebody please think of the children!!!!!

desiv

Oh, and don't forget me! Apparently the secret is out that I live my life vicariously through Elektronite's release schedule :lol:

• Like 3

This thread just wont end. Some mod needs to lock this thread as well

As long as the parties keep it in check - with personal attacks, etc. Why should this thread be locked? Because one or more parties disagree? Should only threads be allowed where all parties agree? Let's be clear on the WHY this thread (or *any* thread) should or should not be locked. Certain parties are going to agree or disagree, and what's the fault in those parties clearing the air in the eyes of the rest of the community? To lock the thread would be counter-intuitive, in that regard. Let's just arrive at the truth, eh? Whom does the that threaten? It's not nice that it's negative, but such fervor in the INTV community means there's some life and interest in the old bird (INTV) after all, and censorship (locking threads because of disagreement) helps this situation exactly how? WHY should the thread be locked? Seriously, just asking for a good reason, to which I may agree if it were "good."

• Like 1

And, thank you Wood for the great words of wisdom!

Who is so great to say any thread should be locked as long as someone has something to say?

Clearly there are 2 solid sides to this amazing story!

Wolfy, of your 152 posts (as of this writing), I think you've outdone your programming, and reached a new zenith that is clearly past what your creators originally purposed you for. For that, you have my salutations!

:)

So ... for those not wanting to read everything, here's a brief summary using as many smiley faces as possible:

Groovy got :mad: at William making William :_(.

William then had thoughts of :evil: and wished that Groovybee would :skull:. (notice the rhyming skills)

Groovy then said :P and posted EVERYTHING :!:.

We were all like :-o.

Then so much was said that we all kinda went :woozy:.

Things have now gone on so long that most of us are :sleep: or think that everyone is :dunce:.

Summary of relationship statuses:

William :mad: at Groovy (and dZ sometimes).

Groovy :x at William (they are no longer friends on Facebook)

IntvDave :razz: at Rev? Hey you two, get your own thread to argue, this is William and Groovy's :D !

Most of us :love: Valter and think that he's an |:) bystander .

We all :lust: Bacon.

• Like 7