IGNORED

Boulder Dash (R) For Intellivision

But what if I live in Sacramento, what is the calculation?

The Pacific Time Zone does not need to "Calculate" the time, the time given is what it is.

Yeah, I just paid $8 for shipping when I could have driven 60 minutes and picked it up directly from the "store" ha!

There is no store. Someone living across the street must take delivery through the mail.

About the only way to avoid shipping costs from me is to buy at a trade show, like PRGE. I will be there.

Edited by SoulBuster

The co-publishing agreement between Classic Game Publishers/Elektronite and First Star Software has now expired.

I'd like to take this time to thank everyone who helped bring a top notch commercial game like Boulder Dash® to the Intellivision.

Valter Prette, Elektronite's founder, was key in making the agreement. We couldn't have done it without him.

Also extremely important were the 3 'Executive Producers' who made the resources available to get the project kick started.

I'd like to thank First Star Software for having the confidence in us to create a high quality version of their premier game and for being extremely professional and efficient in all of their dealings with us.

Many thanks to Scott Nudds who took on the daunting task of programming the game from start to finish in just a little over a year.

Also thanks to our diligent testers and Klay our artist, who re-created the original art in an updated fashion.

Thanks to Chris Gray, Peter Liepa and Richard Spitalny, the president of First Star who all were kind enough to write a message to Intellivision fans in the manual. It really gave a nice touch to our game!

Finally, I'd especially like to thank everyone who bought a copy of the game and supported our efforts to bring games like Boulder Dash® to our favourite game system. You now have an amazing and rare version of this million seller game! Thanks!

(Picture is of Richard (left) and Chris (right) playing Intellivision Boulder Dash® at CGE 2014)

post-31813-0-29809500-1471358467_thumb.png

post-31813-0-17852100-1471358548_thumb.gif

post-31813-0-47927100-1471358577_thumb.jpg

• Like 11