IGNORED

FS-PRICES LOWERED 12/29/13:Vectrex 3D Imager&Vectrex,Astrocade&MPT-02 carts

stupus

remaining items moved to my current sales thread here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/228003-fslots-of-coleco-intellivision-atari-2600-5200-trs-80-bally-arcadia/

updated 3-27-14

NEW YEARS BUMP/SALE!

Update on my for sale items: So I moved my items over to ebay and have sold alot of them. I am lowering my prices for ones that I still have available and am reoffering them back here at atariage.

My Vectrex 3D Imager sold at auction on ebay for $480, but after a drawn out hassle with a very troublesome and annoying buyer, I have canceled the sale there and have decided to again offer the Imager up here at a markdown to my fellow atariage members, before another ebay attempt. I always much prefer to buy/sell/trade here at atariage and I had hoped to avoid listing my imager at ebay and what I had to deal with was exactly 1 reason why.

Anyway, I will offer it for $419 shipped in the 48 states for anyone here who may like it grab it. And of course possible trades welcome from my want list.

It includes the 3D Minestorm cart and colorwheel. I also am including an original 'The High Performance Machine' brochure, and high quality exact reproductions of the 3d imager manual and addendum sheet that you can see pics of in a lower post I have added. And of course you can read more details and see pics below and check out my other items I have lowered my prices on.

thanks for looking!

I am in need of some extra funds so I have decided to sell my loose Vectrex 3D Imager and also some other vectrex items.

I decided to offer the Imager and Vectrex items here first to fellow AA members, but I will only offer them here for a couple days and then they will be headed over to ebay if there is no interest.

Up first is the 3D imager. It is in amazing condition, and it works flawlessly. It looks almost like new, you probably won't find a nicer looking one unless you get one that is new and never used.

The headstap is original and is not frayed or overstretched which is common with these, it holds well on your head as you can see on the display head. (display head not included ;) )

The strap is also not dry or brittle, its nice and flexible. The door for the wheel is also perfect, the hinge isn't damaged and the hinge retainer cord is perfectly intact. Both the "Caution" & "Made in Hong Kong" stickers are also still present and in excellent condition.

Also included are the original Minestorm 3D wheel and the 3D Minestorm game cart that was included with the imager when purchased new.

Both are in excellent condition as well and the cart plays and loads perfectly every time.

The 3D Imagers seem to be getting more and more uncommon and come up less and less on ebay, especially at a reasonable price. Commonly now going for over $1000 boxed. And often not in the condition this one is, or even tested at all.

I am offering this one for $480 shipped in the 48 states. I am also open to the possibility of a partial trade if you check my want list in my sig.

I will also consider shipping outside the 48 states at cost of tracked shipping...this will be at my discretion based on the location and who the buyer may be.

Payment by paypal only, as you can see I have excellent feedback here if you haven't bought or traded with me before, see the link in my sig.

Please look over the high res pics posted and ask any questions if your interested.

Here is your chance to own probably the coolest piece of vintage video gaming hardware ever made, or buy that special video game enthusiast the coolest Christmas present they could ever hope to get, and finish your Christmas shopping in 1 swoop :D

This will be packed extremely well with love and sent immediately after payment by tracked priority mail. MOVED IMAGER TO EBAY AND SOLD

zfpz.jpgvb61.jpgqstv.jpg48at.jpg9fge.jpguhd3.jpg

v4yv.jpg

I also have a loose copy of 3D Narrow escape for the Vectrex 3D Imager, this is cart only, no 3D wheel included. It is in excellent condition, label is perfect and the game is tested and working perfect. I will happily sell this with or without the 3D imager.

I am asking $45. SOLD

0md7.jpg

Next up is a loose copy of the rarest of the 3 light pen games 'Melody Master', this is in excellent condition, with a perfect label and is tested and works perfect. Also included is a complete photocopy of the instruction manual.

I am asking $40. Lowered to $32 MOVED TO EBAY AND SOLD

si9p.jpg

I also have 7 regular vectrex games, all again in excellent condition with excellent labels. All are tested and work great.

All of these are the GCE usa version except Ripoff which is the more uncommon European Milton Bradley release. All versions work on any Vectrex regardless.

Prices are as follows:

Rip Off - $9.00 SOLD

Hyperchase - $9.00 SOLD

Space Wars - $10.00 SOLD

Berzerk - $8.00 lowered to $7.00 SOLD

Star Trek - $8.00 SOLD

Web Wars - $10.00 SOLD

Cosmic Chasm - $8.00 SOLD

s5ci.jpg

I also have some astrocade carts to sell, first an excellent condition copy of the uncommon 'Space Invaders'

I would like $23 for it. Lowered price to $17 NOW $15 AND INCLUDES A MANUAL(NOT PICTURED)

ejp8.jpg

Then I have a lot of 11 other carts, all more fairly common in varied condition.

I would prefer to sell these as a lot and am just looking for a reasonable offer for them.

*Update on the astrocade games. These have now all been tested and work great. All the boards/pins look like new with the exception of panzer-red baron which has some corrosion but still loads up fine.

All the labels are solid with no rips or missing parts. Most look very good and about 4 have some glue bleed thru.

I also found the manuals for I think 4 of them and I will include them...need to get back with a pic of the manuals and which ones...they are all nice.

Take all 11 games and the manuals for $38 SOLD SOME OF THESE, NOT SELLING AS A LOT ANYMORE, ABOUT 6-7 LEFT SOME WITH MANUALS, WANT ABOUT $3-$5 PER GAME(PM FOR WHAT IS LEFT)

qz9u.jpg

Lastly I have a rather unique item. Most everyone is familiar with the RCA Studio 2, there were a few clone systems released in other countries that were compatible with the RCA S2.

These systems actually played the games in color unlike the black and white S2. Some of these were the Soundic Victory, Mustang, Hanimex, Apollo and Sheen.

I have a copy of Speedway/Tag for the Soundic Victory for sale. Speedway/Tag is actually a pretty rare game to find for the RCA Studio 2 itself, but it very rare to find for the clone systems.

This is cart slot compatible with the RCA S2, but the plastic case is generally slightly too wide to fit in the RCA S2's slot.

However, opening the carts case or the RCA's system case will allow you to play the game fine in the RCA S2, or of course always played normally in color in the clone systems.

The game is tested and working, cart case is in good condition, label is in fairly good condition. The label is complete but has had the screws accessed to allow the cart to be opened.

I am asking $55 for it. Lowered price to $45 NOW $35

wvnf.jpgplkc.jpg

Edited by stupus

Does the head come with the Vectrex glasses? I'm always in need of another head.

Hey Vectrexer! Hehehe, sorry no the head is not included :)

The ceramic heads do work excellent for displaying the glasses though ;)

By the way congrats on your successful dump of your complete Mail Plane proto cart! I eagerly look forward to you releasing it and a possible boxed repro release...really awesome! :D

Final bump before the 3D imager goes to auction tomorrow...send me a message asap if you have any interest to purchase it here directly. Get an imager without a bid war like always happens with these on ebay.

And get one that is like new and tested and working perfectly from the hands of collector ;)

**Also I am adding to the 3D imager lot an original 'The High Performance Machine' brochure.

These came with the imagers when they were new, a nice piece of paperwork with some artwork and list of games and overlay pics.

**And I also am now including a high quality exact reproduction of both the 3D imager manual and the extremely rare color wheel hinge instructions addendum sheet.

7b6b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...