IGNORED

Kayprolecotaridore 99/4a ][e introduction

GratedTopping

This was a video from 2008/2009 that I saw on YouTube and it wasn't around long.

The machine never made it to the shelves. Imagine the possibilities! I'd have definitely gotten one of these in 2009 and there would have been a Kayprolecotaridore 99/4a ][e forum.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bTiq8S9AVk

Edited by GratedTopping

Could you make it so that the video isn't in your post? I'd like for people to type or copy/paste it in so I can see how many views (and folks might want to see what else is in my youtube uploads)? I wrote something creative and funny (I guess) in my description of the video, too.

Edited by GratedTopping

Dude, seriously. "Amazon Women in the Nude Part 12" was far over-rated, and frankly they should have never made it past Part 3, not bad considering that Part 2 literally jumped the shark. That you ranked it five-stars leads me to believe you are the type who saw the entire "Fisting Firemen" series simply because it was mentioned on a popular TV show. I bet you even have "Lord of the G-Strings" in your collection because you are a follower.

Pa-thet-ic.

Hope your computer sells well, though.

• Like 1

Dude, seriously. "Amazon Women in the Nude Part 12" was far over-rated, and frankly they should have never made it past Part 3, not bad considering that Part 2 literally jumped the shark. That you ranked it five-stars leads me to believe you are the type who saw the entire "Fisting Firemen" series simply because it was mentioned on a popular TV show. I bet you even have "Lord of the G-Strings" in your collection because you are a follower.

Something's a bit off with that dude - maybe it's the mask :rolling: <slapping knee>

• 7 months later...