IGNORED

What are you playing on your PlayStation 4?

Algus

• 2 weeks later...

Shadow of War has been really fun for me so far. They definitely added some things, making the nemesis system even more fun and engaging. I keep getting sidetracked from the main missions to fight the captains. Sometimes, the battles get really wild. I had one where I think five captains showed up. Most were ambushing me, but I think a couple were after each other. I'm playing on nemesis difficulty and looking forward to unlocking a higher level.

• 3 weeks later...

Started Battlefront II. Finished main story of Assassin's Creed Origins and need to grind a little more to finish trophies. I really enjoyed this game and would consider buying DLC as long as it isn't more of the boat battles. They weren't hard, I just don't like being locked out of what makes the game fun, freedom to choose my own path to victory.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I were playing 7 Days to Die together regularly, but now I'm playing Arslan: The Warriors of Legend. It's one of those Warrior games from Koei Tecmo's Omega Force.

I was really into those Dynasty Warrior games from 2 through 5: Empires, but soured on them for a while. Then I bought Dragon Quest Heroes and got back into them a bit. None of these games are earth-shattering, but simple mindless fun.

I really look forward to that game. Probably going to be a Christmas present. Do you use the move controllers or play it with a standard one?

I use the DS4, after working all night I just like to relax and sit back and play. I usually end up playing at least 2hrs and standing and using the moves for that long is to much work haha. I do plan to at least try the moves at some point on it

I use the DS4, after working all night I just like to relax and sit back and play. I usually end up playing at least 2hrs and standing and using the moves for that long is to much work haha. I do plan to at least try the moves at some point on it

I will use the DS4, too. The flailing does get tiresome, but I also dislike the transporting from spot to spot to move. RE7 was great with the DS4.

Started Battlefront II. Finished main story of Assassin's Creed Origins and need to grind a little more to finish trophies. I really enjoyed this game and would consider buying DLC as long as it isn't more of the boat battles. They weren't hard, I just don't like being locked out of what makes the game fun, freedom to choose my own path to victory.

How is Battlefront II?

How is Battlefront II?

I'm enjoying it for the most part. The upgrade system is way to complicated with separate paths for your character, the star cards, guns, and gun upgrades, so I've pretty much ignored it. I played the previous version in first person view and started that way in this one but have switched to third person view. I think the battles are in tighter spaces and I needed a little more spacial awareness.

The hero's vs villains is pretty messed up at the moment as it is the only mode that allows players to stick a rubber band on their controller and farm credits because it doesn't require any button pushes. The games I join usually only have 2-3 live players at the moment. If you like trophies, its great for racking up some of the crazy stats needed before EA fixes it.

I hope they add Supremacy at some point. That was my most played mode last time. I miss the completely open map and forcing everyone to fight over the same spot. The new game generally spreads the objectives to 2 or 3 spots and restricts the map based on which objective is active.

I'm enjoying it for the most part. The upgrade system is way to complicated with separate paths for your character, the star cards, guns, and gun upgrades, so I've pretty much ignored it. I played the previous version in first person view and started that way in this one but have switched to third person view. I think the battles are in tighter spaces and I needed a little more spacial awareness.

The hero's vs villains is pretty messed up at the moment as it is the only mode that allows players to stick a rubber band on their controller and farm credits because it doesn't require any button pushes. The games I join usually only have 2-3 live players at the moment. If you like trophies, its great for racking up some of the crazy stats needed before EA fixes it.

I hope they add Supremacy at some point. That was my most played mode last time. I miss the completely open map and forcing everyone to fight over the same spot. The new game generally spreads the objectives to 2 or 3 spots and restricts the map based on which objective is active.

Thanks for the info. Some of those changes do sound peculiar. I also play Battlefront 1 in first person, so I'll try third if I start getting my ass handed to me, heheh.

Point in the direction you want to go with your off hand and press move button. Then iirc square and triangle are to turn

That's different. I'll give both controls a shot when Christmas comes around. Probably still going to go with the DS4 like you, but I'm less hesitant to try the move setup now.

Thanks much.

• Like 1