IGNORED

Happy New Year

sage

I had no problems watching the video on my Windows Phone.

Hmh, then maybe it's non my end. I never had problems with Quicktime before, but then again I don't use it very often.

Danke! :)

Seems like you can edit CC quite easily. Makes me wonder what the community could do with an editor for this. I imagine a Chip's challenge-level-pack by Atari Age members. Of course this would not be so easy because the game is still copyrighted, but we can dream. ^^

I got nine new Lynx games for the new year because I realized I hadn't bought anything for the Lynx since Zaku.

So here's what I got:

Xybots

Paperboy

Basketbrawl

Hydra

Blue Lightning

Tournament Cyberball

Electrocop

Robo Squash

KLAX

Never played any of them before, can't wait to get started. So far the only Lynx games I have are Zaku (awesome), Rampart (good), and Kung Food (awful).

Seems like you can edit CC quite easily. Makes me wonder what the community could do with an editor for this. I imagine a Chip's challenge-level-pack by Atari Age members. Of course this would not be so easy because the game is still copyrighted, but we can dream. ^^

Its much easier than that. Only changing the level codes is messy.

The copyright issue has been solved by the original author by rewriting the game under a new name.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/niffler/chucks-challenge-3d#project_faq_25492

Already 25 years! For the 20 year anniversary we did Solitaire.

Any ideas for the 25 year celebration?

Damn, has it been that long already?

I remember doing the Lynx coin pic for the 20th anniversary, that was around the time when I first learned to know the Lynx. That it's already been 5 years...

Karri, I do hope by the 30th anniversary we will be playing Stardreamer. ;)

Happy 25th Anniversary to the Lynx... though officially the anniversary is in September or October, so its not quite 25... Regardless, UDLR intends to have a big celebration... also looking for interviews with Lynx developers, fans, graphic artists, composers, etc... Of course it's also the 30th Anniversary of the 7800, so there's that as well.