IGNORED

Just saw this on ebay

Tyrant

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3211821540

Might be of interest to someone, he has some other cool things on auction too (and a fair amount of crap too), and yes, I sent him a quick email asking if he has any Jag / CoJag source / proto's.

Too bad that isn't supported by MAME yet. MAME guys said they're leaving that one out due to it being licensed by Midway to some company.

The Vicious Circle prototype is interesting to play also. Got a chance to play through the whole game. Interesting game but nothing technologically new. Just another Mortal Kombat type of game. Had enough of those.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Area 51 Site R on MAME also. Don't know when that will be.

Glenn

MAME plays Area 51, Maximum Force, and Vicious Circle just perfect. Haven't heard from anyone with a PC light gun to confirm how well that feature works (there is a USB PC lightgun that is MAME compatiable) with Area 51 and Maximum Force. I use the mouse for the cursor control.

Aaron Giles did a great job on the MAME engine for the Co-Jag.

The source code for MAME's Co-Jag has been out for at least several months. Don't know if any of the Jaguar Emu writers have looked at it for any inspiration.

Glenn