IGNORED

schoolgirls ebay auction

AtariBrian

I dont mind people putting high prices on items but this is false information . The title says Super Cobra but its Scramble and it says limited print run which last I checked scramble is in the store for sale and was never limited . Could this persons auction be reported ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/atari-7800-Super-Cobra-with-Instruction-manual-limited-print-run-/131095202787?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1e85e20be3

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh, school_girl_in_a_short_dress. I met him and even went to his house in NJ (I think he claimed "school girl" was his g/f and wasn't home, but I doubt anyone can get that lucky). I wound up buying two sealed Adventurevision games. His collection was intense. I regret not buying more.

post-12488-0-74004700-1391570647_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ahh, school_girl_in_a_short_dress. I met him and even went to his house in NJ (I think he claimed "school girl" was his g/f and wasn't home, but I doubt anyone can get that lucky). I wound up buying two sealed Adventurevision games. His collection was intense. I regret not buying more.

So school girl is a guy not some middle aged women named Anna

So how many multiple copies of rare games like Lochjaw, Out Of Control, and Master Builder and Air Raid did you see? :)

I guess you weren't allowed to take pictures.

I would have to assume his house looks pretty nice with the money he's making reselling games.

Or does it smell and have empty pizza boxes all over the place? ;)

Edited by roadrunner
  • Like 1

So how many multiple copies of rare games like Lochjaw, Out Of Control, and Master Builder and Air Raid did you see? :)

I would have to assume his house looks pretty nice with the money he's making reselling games.

Well, I can't prove it but I remember him saying something like his g/f wasn't home. However, he knew everything about the games he was selling so in my opinion he is the school girl.

I did not see any of those games, but his collection spanned most of the house so I could have missed it. He had some rare things. I deeply regret not buying his Vectrex 3D Imager for $300, because the box had a tear in it. He even let me try it out. I bought the Adventurevision games for $350. I wound up selling them on eBay a year later for a little under $500, but came to a mutual agreement with the buyer and wound up keeping them, thank God.

It was an average-looking house. I guess I could have taken pics, but didn't think to. Maybe I'll buy something else from him in the near future and take some pics. :)

Edited by White Knight
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

I have cleaned up the pizza boxes before I had any guests,..lol
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...

Anna, you are one of the more mysterious collectors. I know you have bid on a lot of my items over the years but not sure if we ever came together on any deals. (maybe a long time ago). So are you really a schoolgirl in a short dress? Pictures? ;)

Maybe years ago she was a schoolgirl in a short dress. I dunno. Google is your friend. :)

https://www.google.com/search?q=japanese+schoolgirl&num=30&newwindow=1&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=VPy&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=zOBCVL3qKof6yATGooGwBg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAg&biw=1600&bih=1062

BTW, I am not responsible for the content of Google search. Click at your own risk.

Edited by stardust4ever