IGNORED

Thinking of purchasing a harmony cart for my system...

njbrodeur87

Hey everyone, i recently discovered and heard about the harmony cart and had a few things to add:

Im a collector/gamer, so im not big into the emulator scene, however there are from what i heard tons of awesome hombrew games like mayhem and fall down, are whats interesting me. I would pretty much buy this almost for the point of homebrew and hack games. With the exception of a few rare atari games i would love to try out, like party mix. what games currently dont work with this cart from the homebrew scene, until i guess march/april where i will prob upgrade to the new one being released?

Also if i ordered tonight, how fast do these things usually take to ship out, im assuming ill get an email when it does?

Lastly this works perfect with the joysticks and paddles correct?

Depends on if you are overseas or not but it took me I think a week and a half to get mine? Turnaround was pretty good. It does indeed work with joysticks and paddles. I don't know if there is a software compatibility list with it yet or not. Most binaries I've thrown at it have worked but not every homebrew will release its binaries publicly.

One of my favorite things about this is that when devs release betas/demos on the homebrew forum, I can test them out on my actual Atari. Takes like all of ten seconds to load an SD card with every official ROM out there so you get to the point where you just don't even bother swapping cartridges anymore.

It works with almost every game I know.

In fact, I only know Megaboy (Brazilian educational 64k game) and Boulder Dash (its rom isn't available though). If I'm not wrong, you can play all 32k games and below, as well as starpath games.

And yes, it works with joysticks, paddles and the driving controller. I'm not sure if it works with the light gun, it probably works with the omega race controller too.

It works with almost every game I know.

In fact, I only know Megaboy (Brazilian educational 64k game) and Boulder Dash (its rom isn't available though). If I'm not wrong, you can play all 32k games and below, as well as starpath games.

And yes, it works with joysticks, paddles and the driving controller. I'm not sure if it works with the light gun, it probably works with the omega race controller too.

Thats good to hear, i really wanna play starpath game called party mix, heard its fun as hell with 4 people