IGNORED

GODZILLA! Programmers please read.

neotokeo2001

Indeed, glad everything went well :)

Edit: I gotta say, Akira's Suit is excellent.

Nothing but class from both of them. One small thing that happened that very cool and that I will never forget.

Akira Takarada speaks a little English and understands a little. Haruo Nakajima does not speak or understand English at all. I posed for a picture with Akira on one side and Haruo on the other. Haruo Nakajima leans in to me and whispers...... Godzilla!

My day was already going pretty good at that point but that REALLY made my day. The ladies that are helping in the pictures are family members that traveled with them.

• Like 2

post-3832-0-93281100-1401758524_thumb.jpg

Signed by Haruo Nakajima from Godzilla 1954. The man inside the Godzilla suit.

post-3832-0-01334900-1401758526_thumb.jpg

Signed by Akira Takarada from Godzilla 1954.

post-3832-0-99992800-1401758526_thumb.jpg

Signed by Akira Takarada from Godzilla 1954.

post-3832-0-16926300-1401758528_thumb.jpg

Signed by Haruo Nakajima from Godzilla 1954

post-3832-0-65384700-1401758529_thumb.jpg

The whole lot together. 4 copies signed by Haruo Nakajima and 2 copies signedigned by Akira Takarada.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm definitely holding on to my own two signed copies for the foreseeable future, but you have the go ahead to have a cartridge created. Godzilla will be developed further however, so you may want to hold off on that unless you're satisfied with the game as it is now.

If you'd like to directly support the development of the game, I have a small patreon dedicated to my Atari Dev here: http://www.patreon.com/luckycassette

At which point you can just throw a dollar or two at me, donate the 50$ reward tier in which I go and put the order in here at atari age, or do it yourself and give me nothing :^)

Regardless of what you (or anyone else) do, the latest rom is here in this post, you are free to do as you wish with it

Godzilla NEO.bin.

Edited by RetroFiends
  • Like 3

• 7 months later...

You did not miss it. I hope to do a Limited Edition release of Godzilla when RetroFiends has a final BIN. In light of what happened with SHARKNADO it will not be a public offering but it will be available to those that want it.

I have been a godzilla fan for years.. A public offering would not be wise.. Toho's Lawyers are VIcious!!!

• Like 1

I couldn't resist this anymore :grin:

Recipe to make a game based on a known property without giving time to receive a C&D letter:

1. Don't tell anybody.

2. Code the game.

3. Manufacture it in CIB form.

4. Announce it and sell it.

5. Run, run very fast. :P

:lol:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...