IGNORED

GODZILLA! Programmers please read.

neotokeo2001

Regardless of what you (or anyone else) do, the latest rom is here in this post, you are free to do as you wish with it

attachicon.gifGodzilla NEO.bin

It is a quick prototype done on very short notice. If you want to see more let RetroFiends know.

RetroFiends, I'd like to see more! PM me please with you don't want to post it here. Thanks guys!

Hello everyone.
I've been incredibly busy with life, work, and other non-homebrew game projects, so it's doubtful I will even touch this any time soon. Although the amount of work to push this project forward wouldn't be too daunting, I just can't put myself into a position to want to work on it right now. Deepest apologies for people who were waiting on a full release.

Some closing notes:
-If someone would like to take over the project, I can dig up the .bas files again and send them your way.

-If someone wants a cartridge, I still have the two signed copies, and if they're worth anything to you, I could use the change far more than I could use the cartridges right now with how hectic life has been right now. A PM and we can work something out. Pending no offers, I'll probably be unloading it on ebay along with some other stuff.

-I removed the .bin from my own page not to make it inaccessible, but because of the nature of the property, and without watching it closely I don't want to spring the risk of someone sending me a nasty legal letter and missing it. The mirror put up by neotokeo2001 is fine to use, but I do ask that you change the pricing of it from Name Your Own Price to Free, for reasons I'm sure we all understand.

Thank you all for understanding, my apologies for not stepping over here sooner.

Edit: That's not to say I wouldn't ever pick it up again if no one else wants to take it over, just where I'm at right now in life, it's not feasible for me.

Edited by RetroFiends
  • Like 2

I think I could easaly improve the looks of this game, but I'm not warming up to the idea because I feel it's your creation and you should release it.

I don't use BB. So once I modify things it's hard to go back to Batari. Was there anything that you really wanted to add to the game?

And by the way, do you remember why you used the Missile1 underneath the godzilla sprite?

• 7 months later...