IGNORED

Yurkie's N64 & NES RGB mods *NESRGB in Stock US Distributor*

Yurkie

I think the SHVC-010 I received is bad. I tested it on my SNES with no mods and it shows the same thing! I think I will buy cables from retrogamingcables. I don't need the built in sync stripper for the xrgb mini?

Should I buy the "Super Nintendo Entertainment System SNES Super Famicom SFC RGB AV SCART Cable NTSC TV lead wire cord" from retrogamingcables? I noticed that you say I can get either composite + sync or CSYNC? Which one would you guys recommend?

Edited: I contacted the person I bought my SHVC-010 from, he said he tested it before shipping it and that the cable is only for Japanese consoles. :?

The seller is lying to you the SHVC-010 is what I use for the N64, NESRGB mod NES and the SNES. It uses composite video for sync and may not work on all devices, but works like a dream with the Framemeister.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a couple of new NTSC SNES RGB cables! Both CSYNC and composite video + sync, the CSYNC arrived and works with the NES perfectly but it doesn't work with my modded SNES mini so I guess the composite video should work with the mini!

Thank you again for the NES! :-D (still wondering why SHVC-010 does not work :? )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I was interested in purchasing an RGB N64 from you. Are they still available?

Hello Yurkie!, I also am interested in buying a RGB modded N64 console - are there any still available from you?

And if not, I would like to send you a N64 console + a RGB mod kit for you to install -however I don't have any N64s that have serial numbers starting with NS1 or the needed chip, so would you be willing to mod a later N64 unit with one of those, "N64 For All" kits from Otakus?, since Tim Worthington's All N64s RGB mod boards are all sold out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kit-video-RGB-For-All-Nintendo-64-N64-Install-yourself-Mod-/151365286951?pt=FR_Jeux_Vid%C3%A9o_Consoles&hash=item233e12fc27

http://www.otakus-store.net/en/home/317-n64-rgb-for-all-kit-modding.html

Edited by ovalbugmann

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These will be back in stock in a few days in Tim's store. Link in post #1.

I will have a table at CORGS in Columbus OH on May 16th with an NESRGB modded front loader connected to an LCD on display and will be selling the NESRGB kit with a small discount, plus you pay no shipping and take it home the same day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...