IGNORED

DSiWare titles

bomberpunk

1. does the 3DS download shop carry these titles? i didn't see them.

2. i've gone through this website and have made a "short" list of possible game downloads i am interested in. did any of you download these? if did you like the game? if not, why? do you have other title suggestions?

TITLE price (decision)

Amoebattle 500 (maybe)
Antipole 500 (maybe)
Battle of the Elements 500 (maybe)
Cave Story 1000 (pricey)
Chronos Twin 500 (most likely!)
Color Commando 200 (maybe)
Dark Void Zero 500 (maybe)
Dreamwalker 500 (most likely)
Elemental Masters 800 (most likely)
Glory Days: Tactical Defense 200 (most likely! cheap!)
mr Driller: Dril Till You Drop 500 (maybe)
Primrose 200 (maybe)
Publisher Dream 200 (maybe)
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords 800 (pricey)
Save the Turtles 500 (maybe)
Stratego Next 500 (maybe)
X-Scape 800 (most likely!)
Zenonia 800 (eh, maybe not)

i just realized i already own the retail Mr Driller: Drill Spirits so i will probably skip that particular download.

Glory Days looks incredibly awesome for 200 points, and for 500 Chronos Twin looks like a must-have. since i was once obsessed with the "Final Fantasy card game", i'd even shell out 800 for Elemental Masters.

so i think those will be my first purchases out of that list.

do i want them on my DSi XL or my 3DS....hmm.. i guess the DSi, so i could fit newer downloads (not available on the DSi, like Virtual Console or 3D titles) on the 3DS.

If you have the choice, I'd select the DSiXL if I were you especially if your 3DS is just the normal one. No scaling issues degrading the graphics that way (And a much larger screen if you don't have the XL model of the 3DS).

But if your DSiXL is well worn while your 3DS is relatively new, I'd give their likely future longevity some consideration.

Photo Dojo (200 points) is fun. http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/2010/03/photo_dojo_dsiware

It's more of a novelty game, but the results can be hilarious. You make your own fighters and backgrounds by taking photos with the DSi camera and record your own audio.

Cave Story is good but if you have a 3DS you can get an enhanced version in the eShop or Cave Story 3D on cart.