IGNORED

photos of old men

Ok, so I didn't even know this thread was alive. But, since it is. What the hell, I'll throw mine in too! It is nice to put a face with a name right?!?

This is me and my girlfriend. When I'm not playing with her, I play with the TI...

Drive like a mad man with the top down and the pedal to the floor! ;-) (and hence the reason I need a new tranny)

"I'm a Toys-R-Us kid, I'll never grow up!"

Cheers!

-Dano

oh sexy legs!

Here's one of me from a couple of years back...

attachicon.gifben:15 stairs in the rain copy.jpg

...of course, I am wearing my Shatner mask. :P

Have I seen you on JackAss? :P

I can't help but think that's a ball breaker there....

Cheers!

-Dano

Edited by CantStopClicking

you old men are acting like kids. what's up with capt. jerk on a skateboard?

Well, young at heart, and all that. And who is acting like a kid with a comment like "Captain Jerk?" ::glares incredulously::

Enough banter. I have two tests tomorrow and I hereby declare my refusal to be distracted any further.

• Like 1

you old men are acting like kids. what's up with capt. jerk on a skateboard?

Welcome to the internet. If you can't handle all of the fun we have here, there are plenty exits.

PS: Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :roll:

u r rude & crude. ur avatar, that must be u & ur girlfriend. well matched, both pigs.

Who exactly is rude and crude??? That's certainly the pot calling the kettle black. Look in the mirror once and a while...YOUR comments are uncalled for, rude and childish. I never said a thing to you or anyone else here...but I am guessing you already knew that Mr. Troll.

How about you go back under your bridge Mr. Troll. Yep...I said Mr...seeing as you are likely a 40yr old dude living in your mom's basement, just feeding off the attention you are grabbing from that bogus girlie pic you stole off of the internet. It doesn't take much of a detective these days...

http://www.blisstree.com/2013/02/08/beauty-shopping/ugly-pictures/

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pretty-girls-ugly-faces

I hope you are getting your rocks off. Now how about you go find another forum to play pretend on.

Nah, it still sticks to the line of "photos of old men" given Bingo's theory. Though, I dunno. While I was not buying into the photo, I cannot believe that any self-respecting guy would dress up his 99/4A in that manner even for a staged photo.

Now what I need is an "ugly guys taking pretty pictures" website. I might even clean up for such a photo.

• Like 2

Nice one.

reddit1.jpg

I knew the meme, so I recognized the photo. I definitely think Sissy's a girl though (just not this particular girl), - at the risk of sounding sexist or particularly un-PC - her entire way of communicating seems to me to be uhm... statistically more likely to be that of a girl. And I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just something that strikes me as a pattern I've seen.

But yeah, it's probably best that people start realizing that simply right-clicking on a photo and selecting "Google this image" in Chrome will almost always show the true origin of the photo if you've plucked it from the internetz... For this particular photo, my guess the search term used would've been something like "pretty girl photo", which depending on your location will give you the above photo on the first page of results you get back.

Ah well... always fun to have a bit of soap-style drama on boards like this :). Maybe Sissy can clear this up by posting a real photo of herself next to her TI... you know, seems easy enough to me.

Edited by TheMole
  • Like 4