IGNORED

photos of old men

Thanks... but I have neither the time nor inclination for that sort of game.

Whether an elaborate prank or real person, I did not see TI-Sissy as a troll. Sure, some of the comments have been pointed but tame in comparison to things said by other people here and elsewhere.

What I do find interesting and even a little sad is how quickly people jump on the bandwagon.

To each his own and you make good points.

Perhaps TI-sissy will respond with an explanation as to why she started this thread asking for photos of the people here and then when asked to reciprocate she posted a bunch of bogus pictures. That may clear things up ? Until then my opinion is "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......"

• Like 2

That's the thing about the Internet - it can be as anonymous as you want it to be. If TI Sissy is or isn't the pictures he/she posted, then that's up to him or her.

All I know is that there's been tension in between a lot of you TI stalwarts even in this thread. The problem is that I like all of you and am very thankful for all of your contributions. From Classic99 to TI Neverlander to TKGROM0, to DeZip, etc, all of you have contributed quite a bit. Please be nice to each other. :)

• Like 2

Hmmn, what's that got to do with me posting on here? To my knowledge I have no negative posts on either "retro" board. I don't understand the rep points thing but find the whole "like" button banal and for facebook kiddies.

Just means that I, at least, recognize the person pretended to be you.

i was wrong 2 get mad when bullybingo tells me not 2 let the door hit me on the way out. on the way out of what? the topic i started? i never seen him b 4 and he tells me to go away. who asked me 2 post a picture bullybingo? sometimes99er in message 10 thats who. is it me? no. you u said u dont put yours up either. i'm thinking h y p o c r i t e ?
ok now u get mad and call me a guy and get people to make fun of me. is that ur contribution? sure i have nothing to offer, sorry to be so lame.

stratocaster, forecaster, rollercoaster i was playing along. i never said it was me. i was having fun until u came along. i agree with cs1, shatner is a jackass or jerk. i know some guys have a perverted sense of humor too, but ur avatar is bestiality, this girl thinks that is sick.

the door will not hit me, i'm already gone.

• Like 1

To each his own and you make good points.

Perhaps TI-sissy will respond with an explanation as to why she started this thread asking for photos of the people here and then when asked to reciprocate she posted a bunch of bogus pictures. That may clear things up ? Until then my opinion is "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......"

A bunch? I just saw one bogus picture. The roller-coaster one was a joke, and the TI picture was of a TI.. Might have been hers. The first picture that she posted, I confronted her in a PM saying that I have seen that photo.

A bunch? I just saw one bogus picture. The roller-coaster one was a joke, and the TI picture was of a TI.. Might have been hers. The first picture that she posted, I confronted her in a PM saying that I have seen that photo.

Ok, sorry one picture.

Seems she split with her same old crap so I think BB'S Post still stands. But that's my opinion. Have your own it's a free country.

Yes, I *make* my kids play video games... ;-) However I would never make them use the original TI sticks! Look close, they got to use Wico sticks. Also, testing was not limited to the 99/4A, it included an MSX1 and a CV with a mega-cart.

I have some Wico's for the Commodore... Excellent Sticks!!!

I guess I qualify as an Old Guy ( 47 almost 48 ), and I have used a TI994A before, with the Chassis Expander and the Speech Synthesizer, that belonged to my friend Randy:

Me on Left, Randy on Right

Central Hackers Inc 03 NOV 1983 1024x1254

My Avatar is now a fairly current picture of me....
I have a fairly large collection of Apple ]['s and some Commodores and a few Sinclairs....
Edited by MarkO