IGNORED

Sears Overlays wall poster?

pboland

I posted something very similar over in the Colecovision forum, since I was offering a Colecovision style poster as well.

Sales of this poster are very weak at best. I will most likely stop offering this poster by the end of the week. :(

If you could, please let me know your thoughts about posters like these in general. Is it the style of poster, the size? What is it that you guys would like to see (or not see) as a large print. Yes, I realize I might be opening up a can of worms by asking, but I might as well find out what the general thoughts are of the community about large prints. In the past I had encouraging comments about posters, but that was a couple years ago. I'm guessing things have changed since then. Please let me know.

You should contact the Homebrew guys and make posters based off their Homebrew game box art. I think that would be a great seller :) A Superchef poster or Christmas Carol poster...oh yeah, sign me up!

Edited by Crazy Climber

• 5 months later...

I have 24x36 poster frames. Do you have one in that size?

Not at this time. Right now I only have 24 inch wide media and my printer needs at least a 1/4 inch on each side to print. Until I purchase 36 inch wide media, I'm not able to print that large. Sorry not at this time.