IGNORED

RCA Studio II with 3 games for sale

BootError

I have an RCA Studio II with three games for sale for $30 or a best offer. Attached are two pics.

The games are: Tennis/Squash, Blackjack, and SpaceWar. The games all have instructions. The system does not.

The system was mine. I can tell you that it works sometimes. The cable was cut and then put back together by my brother, who is not good with electronics, so sometimes it doesn't work. The system is not in good cosmetic shape. It is over 35 years old and is one of the first generation of home video games that connected to a television.

I am selling the system because during a move, I lost the switchbox and power cord. You cannot use the system without either of these and the switchbox is very difficult to find.

So, I purchased an entire system on Craigslist, just to get the switchbox and power cord. As such, I ended up with some extra games and an extra console.

However, In selling my Coleco Adam and Atari 800XL systems on AtariAge, I found the switchbox. So I decided to put my old system up for sale thinking that there may be someone out there looking for the switchbox.

To repeat, the system is still missing the 9V power cord which runs from the switchbox to an outlet. You cannot use the system without it. I've read on various threads that you can use any 9V powercord with the system. I haven't tried to purchase one to find out. Maybe someone out there who knows the answer to this can post it to this thread.

Anyway, this would be a good system for someone who is just looking for RCA Studio II parts, cartridges, or the ever elusive switch box, which, if you are an Atari fan, you should know that it shares its place in history with the Atari 5200 in that you need the switchbox to power the system.

My zipcode is 62948 IL. The system and cartridges are very light (less than 10 pounds) so I don't think it should cost much to ship to someone. I will use UPS shipping to box and ship it to you.

If you are interested or have questions, send me a message.

Thanks!

post-38488-0-01239200-1394913747_thumb.jpg

post-38488-0-93973400-1394913795_thumb.jpg

If you can't tell from the thread already, this item has been sold.

If I ever decide to sell my other RCA Studio II system, I definitely know where to post it. ;-)

Thanks for the input regarding the 9V ac/dc adapter. I'm certain the buyer appreciates it.

Thanks to everyone for their interest!

• Like 1

If you can't tell from the thread already, this item has been sold.

If I ever decide to sell my other RCA Studio II system, I definitely know where to post it. ;-)

Thanks for the input regarding the 9V ac/dc adapter. I'm certain the buyer appreciates it.

Thanks to everyone for their interest!

Congrats on your sale. Yes if you ever sell your other RCA Studio II, just please let us know. ;)

• Like 1