IGNORED

Early Commodore 64 Computer w/ Power Supply !SOLD!

Retro-Z

Hello Everyone,

Up for sale here is an early Commodore 64 (5-pin video output) in excellent cosmetic condition, along with the brick-like power supply and a spare Commodore 64 to use for parts. The primary unit is in working condition, however the space bar is a bit picky about where you press it. If you tap the space bar on the right end, it doesn't always register the key stroke. If you press it in the middle or on the left, it does seem to work fine. I have popped the keyboard open and cleaned the contacts, but it seems that this minor issue is caused primarily by the space bar's travel, as opposed to intermittent and dirty contacts. Otherwise, the computer seems to work great, boots up to the normal C64 blue screen, runs programs off of disk, cassette, and cartridge, etc. Joystick ports have been tested, all other keys seem to be working pretty well, etc. Cosmetically, this computer looks GREAT, and still sports the original light tan case color (as opposed to the darker, more yellow hue the plastic tends to become with age). The power supply seem to be working good too, and other than two small chunks broken off at the corner of the cooling fins on one side, it also looks good. The spare parts computer is missing the case screws, however its keyboard and motherboard are all fully intact (the chips on this unit are all soldered directly to the board). Overall, just a good way to start into the world of the Commodore 64. With a bit of tinkering, along with the parts from the spare unit, it shouldn't be too hard to get it functioning 100%.

!!!SOLD!!! Price: $50 + shipping !!!SOLD!!!

If interested, please feel free to send me a PM. Also, reasonable offers are always considered, so don't be afraid to ask!

Terms: Accepted forms of payment are Paypal or USPS Money Orders. Shipping will be via USPS Standard or Priority within the U.S. This does NOT include shipping insurance. This can be added at the buyer's expense, just inform me if you'd like insurance and I'll refigure the total cost. I am more than happy to ship items internationally, just send me a PM and I'll figure up the total to take the international shipping costs into account. Be aware that international shipping for this item will likely be $40-$60, maybe more. The buyer is granted a 7-day return policy IF the item does not match my description, but return shipping must be paid for by the buyer and must include tracking.

If classic computing is your thing, or want to get started, be sure to keep checking the marketplace here, as I'll have quite a few more items to list over the next few days.
Thanks for looking, and have a great day!!!

post-38139-0-38753400-1395026499_thumb.jpg

post-38139-0-61362800-1395026556_thumb.jpg

post-38139-0-12466700-1395026610_thumb.jpg

post-38139-0-66285000-1395026666_thumb.jpg

Edited by Retro-Z